These are the images that used to be above, plus one that I just did:
This one I started with a 7 foot ranger bed, and i think i converted it into about a 6 foot bed. Thats what Im going for... it looks kinda wierd, but that could be the difference in the pics that I got it from.
I think I may actually be doing this. I got the OK from the wife. I have a garage. I am now just needing to find a black 2004-2005 sport trac with 4x4 and a sunroof for cheap. Dont care about the motor. I have been looking for a while and will continue to look.
Here is the list of things I want to do to it:
- Install a 2004+ front ranger clip
- Mod a ranger 7' bed into a 6' bed and install it onto the sport trac
- Install a 302 V8 from a 99-01 explorer
- BW4407 - Electric Shift-on-the-Fly - POSSIBLY with Torque-on-Demand)
- Found in F150/Expedition(2003 or so)
- The axle will be longer so that should help pushing the drive-train back and elongating the frame to accept the 6' ranger bed
- Possible a cap
- Way in the future do a Removable Exo-Cage
----- Yeah, I'm dreaming real big, but the 6' bed will happen if i can get it to look right along with the v8 swap, well, once I can find a sport trac that fits my criteria for cheap, lol -----