The 6x9's and the screen should be pretty easy. Now for running you heat ducts into the bed for heat that is going to be a chore. I am getting ready to convert the bed of my truck for extended camping trips and this is how I am going to do it.
1. Sleep platform. I will be building a platform that is about 1' high for storage under it.
2. dual battery setup. you might ask why this is important but if you are going to be using any kind of accessories in the bed of your truck for a extended amount of time you don't want to use you primary battery. stranded in the middle of no where doesn't sound good to me.
3.air flow. For this I am going to install 4 12 volt fans one in each corner of the bed.
4. heat. They make a couple of different type of 12 volt heaters and I am going to run 2 of them and mount one in the back of the bed and one in the front.
5. Hot water. Coleman makes a nice water heater that runs on propane and comes with a 5 gallon tank.
6. fridge. it will be a 12 volt Coleman because you have to have cold beverages.
I have a few more things that I will be doing but for now this should get me going.
2007 F-150 SC short bed 5.4 4x4 with a few mods.
2011 V6 mustang.
Last edited by casfz1; 12-02-2007 at 12:05 PM.