First i'll start off with what has allready been done, then show the current progression.
front end has the camburg 6.0 with dual bilstein 5100's
Hannemann 3 inch fiberglass fenders
Unfinished prerunner bumper
Tonight i will be picking up a bedside-less bed to put some fiberglass bedsides on. Hopefully pictures will be up tonight of my truck with full fiberglass.
The next steps are
1. Pull lift blocks and lower torsion bars
2. Build rear bumper/hitch/tire carrier
3. Finish front bumper and skid plate
4. Deaver long travel springs and sway away 10 inch shocks
5. Custom cantilever shock mounts to keep everything under the bed