Some of you know me for Mustang forums as I've found out, and if you know me at all you know I do my homework, and mod only once - so it can take a long time between mods, however I ALWAYS do a build page with Lots of Pic's - Generally I completely transform a vehicle before I get tired of it, and then eventually sell it;-)
The current Setup:
1990 Ford Ranger Supercab 4x4
4.0 A4LD 72k miles on it Pacesetter headers on it with no exhaust beyond headers
Rust in the bed - pretty bad on drivers side, slight rust under the cab, faded paint, flat black hood, perfect interior.
-Replace Tranny - either a rebuilt A4LD or M5OD switch - will have funds for this in about a Week and honestly will depend on What is availiable at the time I have the money.
- Fiberglass Front fenders and Fiberglass Bedsides - 3 or 4 inch flare only
- Still deciding on if I should go with the Modern front setup to like a 98 model as they sell the kits.
- Exhaust - nothing near the rear axle as I plan on jumping this - I live in Florida by tons of Sand... So side dump in front of rear axle, probably under the cab on passenger side
- Lift - this part is being worked out, want to utilize the TTB so i can launch it, 12 inches of travel stock is insane, seen a decent kit with 19 inches of travel in the front, and rear setup will be my torch and welder setup with resevoir shocks, probably 63's etc..
- Inside - Wet Okales, little stereo with one sub - maybe some dynamat and weathertek floormats - I surf Alot
- Rims and tires, probably at 35x12.50 on a 15x8.5 or 16x9 inche rim with decent backspacing so the flares don't look stupid.
- Built 8.8 - 31 or 35 spline, geared with selectable locker - probably Ox locker
- Custom paint once all the issues with fitting the fiberglass fenders are worked out.
This is my daily driver once I sell the Saleen and the 4Runner - but will buy a house during this build,and also pick up a Motorcycle Again - looking at Fatboy Low in flat black - and use the bike for daily duties when I don't have my kids - 15 days of the month basically.
Feedback welcome, and I'm at work so no pic's of the shamble that I'm calling my truck right now.
Alright, this is the ugly thing I'm starting with, but seriously got it for STEAL of a price:)
And the new Tranny cooler which did nothing because the seals are too shot in the tranny, and now probalby going 5-speed;-)