I bought it Friday 11-18-2011....
I bought a one owner 2002 Ford Ranger Edge "Plus"
. It has the 3.0L v6 engine. It is the regular cab 2dr model. Has Hi/Low 4 Wheel Drive. The truck itself has 148k miles but runs smooth and strong still. I have been beating the **** out of it lmao
I bought the truck bone stock besides the soft bed cover and the tail light covers.
3" body lift
3" Suspension lift
Upgraded beadlock wheels
Adding custom sub box
Paint Job (cant stand blue)
Rear roll bar w/lights
Front windshield visor
Upgrade to dual exhaust
Tune the truck
- I purchased my first actual pick up truck lol.
- I installed the steering wheel cover and vent visors. Got new fog lights and wiper blades. Also K&n drop in filter and an oil change.
- I installed all new 6"x8" speakers. Front and rear. Thanks to a good black Friday deal. Sounds much better just need a custom sub enclosure to squeeze in more bass.
- I ordered new tires!
- I installed the first set of driving lights on the truck. I ran them independently so they operated solo by themselves.
- Kuhmo Road Venture MT 265-75-16 tires were installed and I removed the mud flaps. Also raised the torsion bars about an inch total.
- New brakes and rotors. Also new brake lines were installed.
- Ordered forum decals for TRS and RF. Also bought premium memberships on both forums.
I will be updating this with photos and updates as to when I am doing things to the truck.
First night with the truck at my car clubs weekly gathering.
The very next day I went out and had some fun...
The new tires! I love them already. You can feel them grip **** up.
This is the old tire next to the new Kuhmo ones...
Having some fun at the Reading Anthracite coal mine area in St. Clair, Pa.