IT'S DONE. for the most part.
Here is the story of the lift day.
Got to work around 10am. did all the disconnect bumpers, harness, etc... Did the bed first, lifted with no problems at all.
Now to the cab.... The mounts next to the radiator were no problem to get out. The bolts in the cab were stiff as hell. I had soaked them in PB blaster 3 days in a row. We were heating them. 2 of them came out with heat. The other two kept spinning even with heat and the impact drill. By this point, it is like 5pm. I finally am so frustrated that I literately heat the bolts for a solid minute a piece, and my friend takes the impact drill to them. Still nothing. Then he starts using the impact drill in bursts of the trigger instead of just holding it down. They came right out!!
So we lift it and put the blocks under it, so far so good. We start putting the bolts back in and they all go in but the rear driver side bolt. The nut looks like the threads were chewed apart somehow. I got the bolt about halfway down the threads, but I cannot get it to screw it any farther at all. So I still have to fix that. I think I just may get a new bushing nut, and make my life easy. By the time we finished putting it back together and cleaned up, it was 5am!!! I had only eaten once that day, and I was exhausted. I went to my friends house and passed out. Got up at 8am to make it to the tire shop in time before they closed. They got me taken care of in 30-45 minutes.
So without further ado, her she is during the process, and after:
I still need to install the bumper brackets. I did not want to do them last night because I have to trim the front brackets due to my fog light. So that will be taken care of next weekend.
AND the best part is, I came home today with nowhere to store my old wheels and tires. I put them on craigslist, and within 2 hours they are sold, and I have cash in hand!
Good weekend for me. I am sore as can be, but now it;s time to get a pizza and some beer, and watch my Cards play Clemson.