I guess I'll start a writeup as the project is almost done and others' writeups were very helpful for me in this process. It has been driveable now for about 2-3 weeks. I would like to preface this with the statement that this took a lot of research (over a year), lots of time and some on-the-spot solutions. The truch was down for about 10 days but I had pretty much everything at hand. Now on the the specs, here are the highlights, I have a complete detail list in Excel format should anyone want it.
1987 Grand Wagoneer Dana 44
4.56 gears w/ welded spiders
Warn Premium Hubs
Hi Steer Arms w/ Dodge knuckles
YJ brake lines
Chevy TREs and Links from Parts Mike
Stock leaf pack with added middle Ranger rear leaf
1998 Explorer 8.8
4.56 gears w/ Lockrite
1/2 ton Chevy leafs
Alloy shafts from DutchmanMS (6 lug)
Toyota steering box w/ weld in insert (welded together both Ranger and Toy shafts)
F-250 Shock towers
Rancho RS 99012 shocks
1354 Manual t-case
35x10.5 TSL Boggers on 15x10 Rims
Minor things I did which I didn't see in others' SAS threads:
I converted the front wheel studs from 7/16" to 1/2" and bought longer studs so the lugnuts would thread on more.
Buy a magnetic angle finder - makes setting the Castor VERY easy = no death wobble
Things yet to do:
The driveshaft is not in yet as I need to make a new tranny crosmember.
The t-case shifter is not in yet as I haven't yet drilled the holes through the floor.
Finish the Winch mount
Buy and install rear shocks