This will be the Build thread for my F-250. Progress will be a little slow until later in the spring. Basically I'm going for a beefy blacked out rig, with some sheds of dark grey/silver thrown in for color
- 35x14.5x17 BFG Project Tires. Not tow tires but thats why I'll have another set
- 17" KMC XD Strike wheels (so far I think)
- Custom Front and Rear Bumpers
- Rock slider/mini step bars snugged up to cab
- 6-7" Single black chrome stack (still a maybe)
- TS six-position chip tuned by tony wildman or beans etc.
- Leveling kit for the front for now, maybe get into more serious coil or coilover conversion later on
Pic of it so far:
Pic of the Tires:
I'll get more up as I can get some work started on it!