yeah hopefully this coming weekend I can buy atleast 2 with some extra money and get them mounted and see how they look on one side atleast. Then get the other 2 soon after. just trying to to this as easy on money as I can while I save for the Ranger parts I need.
yeah that wouldnt work too well haha. I have a new drivers side on its way and maybe I'll smoke them a bit after I headlight mod the lights. not sure yet. I think tomorrow I'm going to take mine off my truck and take some pics of how they look.
ughh god I know right. Real life keeps getn in the way. I may be able to work on it today, but for sure a long time on sunday. I gota call around for some tire prices today and maybe pic some up. For sure sunday I have a list of to-dos.
- fix blown hard brakeline
- buy rear shocks, maybe fronts
- install headlights,new drivers corner, and grille
- maybe do headlight mod,or wait to crack them open for if/when I do projos
- finish the e-brake cables
- buy tires for the 18s? I'd love too but it might be too much for this week. I would be able to next payday. End of the month doesnt work well for dropn money on expensive things I dont need to live.
got a little bit done today before the rain came. Fixed my rear brake hardline from the engine bay back to the axle. I also set my modded headlights in the grill to see what it'd look like. They are droopy looking because they are not mounted yet so it looks funny. i also found out that the corner lenses pop right off(they are just samwiched witha screw onto a soft foam seal) so i'm thinking I may paint the inside of them black so it gives them a smoked look.
Thanks guys! Yeah matt for sure doing that. I am stripn off the door ding strip thing too. I kinda lile how it sits on 16s, guess ill see how the 18s look and if its weird ill sell them and get a smaller setup.