OK.. today.. it rained. Can't do clear coat. Its REALLY a pain in the **** and a HUGE delay.
So.. Onto the other dealies..
Remember those wires I was talking about.. heres some examples..
Some of them weren't even connected to anything.. Everything is now soldered and tucked away.
The Panel under the steeringwheel is hosed. The gague bezel was NOT removed properly and the brass plate was bent down to get to the screws for the gague bezel. The next time the ricers/ghetto folks go to rip it apart, they have a long job ahead of them. I put in EVERY screw with extras I had here.
New game.. its called ' Guess the change '.
I had to use the power washer and then scrub the thing in my tub 3 or 4 times to get all the cherry soda off of it and get the change out. Start guessing how much was in there!
Rain came.. can't do much else.
I managed to re-do the Drivers seat rails and re-mount the harness. I'm hoping its not pouring around midnight so I can start shooting clear coat. The paint match on the passengers side door is pretty close, but not perfect. I had to buy a lock seal that goes between the door panel and the lock itself ( no biggie ).
Just waiting to do clear coat..