A little holiday update! So Santa came and delivered me a Superchips Flashpaq! I installed the performance tune and changed some more detailed setting such as the rev limiter and such and its great! I doubted these tuner things but there is actually a noticeable difference in power! (and gas mileage...decreasing due to my heavy foot :) I also bought a set of 4 gauge 25 foot jumper cables and ran them to the rear hitch to mount the winch up until i get the front hitch all welded in! Lastly I had my gas filler pipe rot out on me and crack at the base where it goes over the nipple on the gas tank... I simply cut off the broken piece, bought a new hose clamp and cranked down on her, and good as new! There was plenty of slack in the line with the extension provided in the BL.
I am currently up at my lake house and we have gotten a good 10" in the past 48 hours! The tires are doing great in the snow and have pulled out several minivans and other two wheel drive vehicles! The winch has also been put too work pulling out 3 cars and myself when I could not make it up a slippery logging trail in the woods! No struggling what so ever!
Winch Mounted Up
Wiring to the Winch
Gas line fix
A little off-roading in the snow (right after sunset but the picture turned out alot darker because of the bright contrast of the snow)