1995 Ford Ranger XLT for $12,000obo located in USA - California.
Category: Clean Title
I have a 1995 Ford Ranger XLT for sale, in USA - California.
Mileage: 214,xxx miles
Asking price is $12,000obo
1995 Ranger XLT 4x4 5-speed 4.0 extended cab with power door locks, power windows.. It passed smog last time it was due, and It will pass again with flying colors.
Also, the body has about 214,xxx (its my DD, so the miles increase), but it has a brand new remanufactured long block (6000 miles on it with a proper break-in) along with a freshly rebuilt transmission and a new clutch kit along with a Ford TOB was installed at the same time(less than 10,000 on it).
I have all the receipts for the engine, trans, and rear end, as well.
Im looking to get $12,000 OBO feel free to make a reasonable offer, the worst I can say is no. You can call/text at 650-922-9561
EMAIL OR TEXT FOR MORE PICS OF IT!
The truck is located in Northern CA..
cut, turned, and extended (4-5" i think)
4wd still works great (4.56 gears with stock diff)
king 2.5x14 coil overs up front with an engine cage
I had the passenger side axle lengthened a bit after having problems with the axle coming out of the diff yoke.
tube front bumper
2 Hella 4000 100w HID converted
2003 ranger mcneil 1 piece front clip
hiem joint steering
custom steering shaft
Front end pulls ~18" of total travel
8.8 detroit locker (25,000 miles on it) with 4.56s
deaver G50 leaf springs
kings 2.5x16" smooth body remote reservoirs
Dixon bros bed cage with "custom" spare tire carrier
mcneil 6" bulge bedsides
tube rear bumper
full size spare tire (33") with cable lock and tire iron built in
Rear end pulls about 16" of total travel
33" GoodYear Duratrac tires (50% left) with MT wheels
Pioneer double din headunit AVH-3200BT
new black interior carpet
06+ front seats
expo Overhead console and lighted visors
new paint job (same red as before)
2011 power side view mirrors
fake "micro suede" head liner
20% tint on the front windows 5% on the rears
Mustang Dome light mod
Infinity 6.5" speakers in front doors, dual 6x8" 4 ways in the rear
BRAND NEW front head lights, corner lights, and rear tail lights from a 08+ ranger
1. Front Drivers seat is starting to show wear.. as you can see in pics.. also some hard to see small spills on the middle "seat/armrest" area
2. I dont have the speaker grills for the rear speakers, but I have been looking around for a set. If I find a set before it sells, then they will be installed.
3. Front lift off hood had spider cracks that i didnt catch while i was prepping it before it got painted, so when it was painted, the paint seeped into the cracks and showed through. nothing serious, but I'll post pics of it later.
4. rear interior has a few scratches in the back panel (converted it to mostly black) but thats about it other than normal wear.
5. I never got around to getting the overhead console temp sensor hooked up, but the wires are run from it and wound up under the dash.