2003 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 - $13000 OBO
I have a 2003 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 for sale, in USA - California.
Mileage: 85000 miles
Engine Size: 4.0L V6
Asking price is $13000 OBO
San Diego, California
2003 Ford Ranger XLT, 4.0L V6, 4x4
4x4 & LONG-TRAVEL, THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.
Kelly Blue Book for this truck, stock is $8,430 - $9,680. I have put about $15,000 in suspension, performance, and professional labor into it over the last 3 years. (SUSPENSION ONLY 1 YEAR OLD.)
HERE IS THE LIST OF ALL MODIFICATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED AT A SHOP (amount shown is what I paid, tax not included):
- Dixon Brothers 4x4 long-travel front suspension - $3800.
- Fox 2.5 coilover front shocks w/ remote resivoirs - $1200.
- Fox 2.0 bump stops - $400.
- Eibach front coil springs - $150.
- Deaver prerunner rear leaf springs - $550.
- Eibach long travel-travel shackles - $150.
- Fiberwerx custom designed fenders & bedsides - $800.
- Procomp Krawler 15x8 chrome wheels (5) - $375.
- BFG AT 33's w/ matching 5th spare - $1000 (time for new ones).
- Rough Country rear wheel spacers - $100.
- K&N cold air intake system with K&N filter $275.
- Tornado intake enhancer - $25.
- Juice Box performance chip - $100.
- JBA headers - $500.
- JBA cat-back exhaust w/ Flowmaster muffler - $350.
- 4.56 gears front and rear - $400.
- Auburn Ected rear fully electronic limited slip to full locker - $750.
- Mag-Hytec high capacity/heavy duty differential cover - $200.
- Ford undercarriage skid plates - $100.
- HID high/low headlights - $150.
- Azteca clear tail lights & front clear corners - $200.
- Off-road lights: 2 fogs, 4 behind grill, 4 undercarriage, 2 backup $300.
- Custom chrome billet grill & chrome hood deflector - $250.
- Crome side mirror covers and door handles - $50.
- Rino lining in bed (self applied) - $75.
- Pioneer stereo - $150.
- Tinted windows all around - $150.
****TOTAL PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED EXTRAS = $11,475****
***That is not counting tax, about an extra $1000, or the tires for $1000 since they need replaced soon.***
** That is also not counting about $2000-$3000 in professinal labor for all the installations.**
*I should have all the receipts for all the parts purchased and all the labor done.*
THIS IS DEFINITELY YOUR GAIN AND MY MAJOR LOSS!!! NOT ONLY AM I LOSING OUT ON A LOT OF MONEY, I AM LOOSING OUT ON A HOBBY AND A LOVED TRUCK!
This long-travel suspension setup has NEVER BEEN JUMPED YET OR EVEN HIT THE DESERT. She has only been my transportation abck and forth to work. I have been slowly waiting and building her to be perfect first, but now can no longer put anymore time or money into her.
...PLUS, WIFE IS FORCING ME TO GET A FAMILY VEHICLE, LOL...
The only thing left that I still wanted to do was add a bedcage with rear shocks and bumper tube work. Other than that, she is ready to hit the DUNES, JUMPS, & CLIMB ROCK TRAILS.
THIS IS A MEAN AND POWERFUL RANGER THAT CAN TACKLE ANY TERRAIN!
4x4 & LONG-TRAVEL, THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!!!
Let me know if you are interested.