Up for sale is my 2006 Ford Ranger STX
I'm the original owner and hate to part with it but I recently purchased a new RAM 2500 for towing purposes. I no longer have a need for the Ranger and I'd like to see it go to a good home. It's been a really great truck to me.
Here is some info:
2006 STX Extended Cab
4.0 V6 Automatic 2WD
Mileage is only 76K
Paint color is Sonic Blue
Its been in Southern California its entire life and has no rust whatsoever.
I've done the following modifications to it:
- Replaced the STX front bumper with an OEM XLT one that I paint matched. I did this because I used the truck to take my dirt bike out to the desert and didn't want the STX bumper to scrape. I have the STX bumper and it will be included in the sale.
- 3" lift in the front with Fabtech spindles and a small lift in the rear with blocks to level it. I have the OEM spindles and they will be included in the sale.
- Replaced the OEM wheels with aluminum 15" ones and running 31" BFG All Terrains. I have the OEM wheels (no tires) and they will be included in the sale.
- Installed OEM fender flares
- Bed Rug and Extang Full Tilt tonneau cover which will remain on the truck and be included in the sale
- New Pioneer head unit that has bluetooth for phone pairing.
- Paint is original and in excellent shape as I've always made sure it had a good coat of wax and was cleaned regularly.
- Engine is completely stock and recieved oil changes every 3K since new. It is running great with no issues.
- Just put on new front brakes with Motorcraft rotors and pads
- Tires still have good tread
- Exhaust is stock
- Transmission shifts firm
- Interior is very clean and has just very minor wear on the driver seat and steering wheel. There is no fading.
- Clean title in hand
- No accidents
Some not so good:
- Headliner cloth is separating a bit in the very front because of all the sun we get here. I trimmed what was sagging and it isn't getting any worse.
- Small rock chip in the front windshield, but it isn't getting any bigger
- Some of the coating on the fender flares is cracking a bit but it's just cosmetic, the fender flares themselves are fine.
- Rear transmission seal where the driveshaft slides into has a very minor occasional drip. It's an easy fix but I just haven't had time to take care of it.
I'm asking $6500. Please check out the pictures and let me know if you have any questions. I'm located in San Diego.
Please contact me via email at [email protected]
Or you can send me a PM here.
Thanks for reading!