First off I am sick of the crap, most of you see it or know who is doing it. I shouldn't have to post this reminder because you all know the rules and have read them but here it goes...
I am going to copy specific rules I see broken and reported daily. After this thread if any mod or admin finds these rules broken or misused you will get a nice little 5 day vacation with no warning or explanation. Right here is your warning.
The full set of rules can be found here. Ranger-Forums.com - Announcements in Forum : Ranger-Forums Announcements
4. Bullying or Inciting Problems
- Most of us here are grown up enough to get on nicely with each other, but some like to make life difficult for others. This could be in the shape of prejudice, flaming, or targeting a specific user or social group. We will not tolerate this. If some/many members are offended by your behavior, posting, etc, the administration of Ranger-Forums may
take whatever action they deem necessary to resolve the issue.
If you can't be polite, refrain from replying. You don't have to lie to people and tell them nice things to feel better. You can tell the truth. You don't have to like everything and you can tell people when you don't like something, but do it politely. This just comes down to manners and reflects on your character.
Threats will not be tolerated. If you threaten another member in anyway, public or private, expect repercussions. Public bashing of other members is not acceptable. Expect FEW warnings on either. (admins determine when this rule is broken. not members)
- Dictionary and Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Online
You can go there to look at a thesaurus or dictionary. There are many words on that site that are better than profanity. This will affect the way people perceive you and broaden your vocabulary. Some profanity is understandable. That is just how some people are, and for other people it just slips. Racist remarks are something different. None will be tolerated. Racist remarks are grounds for removal. The word censor is activated, so don't expect to see your profanity in raw form...
7. Post Whoring
- Please do not post for the sake of posting. People will enjoy a good joke, but a post with no meaning or interesting content is a waste of resources and other people's time. If you want to just blab about nothing, do it somewhere else.
9. Posting any of the following
- Any potentially libelous material.
- Pornography, links to pornography or links to other inappropriate sites
- Inciting a flame war within this or any other forum
- Any sort of pyramid selling or referral schemes(free ipod offers are allowed)
- The advertising, linking, and sale of illegal bootleg material (such as copied dvd's, music,and computer software) or programs to acquire illegal material. You may have member's contact you via a messenger service, but do not use this forum's private message feature
- Persistent xenophobia, racism or personal abuse
- Sacrilegious profanity, images, usernames, etc. There are many different faiths represented here on Ranger-Forums and we do not want to see anyone's religious beliefs stepped on or made petty by another member. Expression of opinion is understood in the correct "Religious and Political" forum, but anywhere else, it is not allowed.
- Commercial advertising (except by sellers with permission from Zabeard), Spam or any other form of unauthorized advertising. Please do not upload, attach or post anything that is copyright or licensed without prior consent of the owner.
- Anything invasive of a person's privacy, including the posting of personal information or photographs(this does not apply to meet photos)
Also if you see any of these rules broken, please use the report post button appropriately and report the post.
If you are banned, no creating a second account, if a second account is found you will be banned for an additional month.
2003 Ford Ranger Lincoln Powered 5.4L DOHC, 42s, COs, D60s, 203/205, 4points, caged, full hydro, 3link front and 4 link rear.
1998 f150 bone stock baby hauler...