Well my rear diff was WAYYYYYYYY overdue a fluid change, so I picked up some new synthetic oil and some Limited slip additive and had at it. Figured I'd paint my diff cover while I'm at it:
Nasty Diff Cover:
Drained, and read for some new stuff:
Diff Cover in Primer:
Finished product with new fluid:
Just realized, I filled my truck up (gas) and I've got the Ranger gangsta lean goin on:
That's it for now. I've got to repack the yoke ok my rear driveshaft, but not doing that until I get ready to change out the ujoints front and rear. Also got a front driveshaft project that's going to be coming up, I'll keep ya guys posted.