Girls with ranger pics...post them up - Page 35 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Snapshots Share photos of vehicles in this sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #851  
Old 04-17-2009
maine_2003fx4's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Northern Maine
Posts: 236
For all of you that posted pics with your girlfriends and your trucks you are lucky. My ex liked my truck but totally got ripped because I bought headlights and didnt spend that money on her. I guess I am glad I bought the headlights now were she is an ex. But I love my ranger still.
Reply With Quote
  #852  
Old 04-18-2009
edgeman4.0's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: All Over
Posts: 1,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by maine_2003fx4 View Post
For all of you that posted pics with your girlfriends and your trucks you are lucky. My ex liked my truck but totally got ripped because I bought headlights and didnt spend that money on her. I guess I am glad I bought the headlights now were she is an ex. But I love my ranger still.
i know how you feel man, my last relationship ended over the toolbox on the bed of my truck... apparently my money was meant to be spent on a coach purse. i miss her occasionally, but i can put alot more stuff in my toolbox than i could in her!haha
Reply With Quote
  #853  
Old 04-18-2009
99ranger4x4's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 12,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by maine_2003fx4 View Post
For all of you that posted pics with your girlfriends and your trucks you are lucky. My ex liked my truck but totally got ripped because I bought headlights and didnt spend that money on her. I guess I am glad I bought the headlights now were she is an ex. But I love my ranger still.
me and my new girlfriend have already had this talk..

she understands




she was saying one of her friends made her boy friend spend as much on her as he did on his truck and i was like.... nottttt gonna happen
Reply With Quote
  #854  
Old 04-18-2009
brianjwilson's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Posts: 3,650
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 View Post
i know how you feel man, my last relationship ended over the toolbox on the bed of my truck... apparently my money was meant to be spent on a coach purse. i miss her occasionally, but i can put alot more stuff in my toolbox than i could in her!haha
lol. That girl is better kicked to the curb then!
Reply With Quote
  #855  
Old 04-18-2009
MOTOunplugged's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Covington, Georgia
Posts: 759
Here's some pics with my girl!!







Reply With Quote
  #856  
Old 04-18-2009
Level III Supporter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: usa
Posts: 24,936
funny part i know who wheres the pants in that relationship lol ^^^


and get back to writing your damn speak you lazy ***
Reply With Quote
  #857  
Old 04-18-2009
MOTOunplugged's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Covington, Georgia
Posts: 759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckstone View Post
funny part i know who wheres the pants in that relationship lol ^^^


and get back to writing your damn speak you lazy ***
Oh man and so do I!!! I keep the whip in my back pocket at all times! lol. Stone I'm finishing it up nicely, about to put on my dress shirt and tie to go deliver it. Sleep FTL!
Reply With Quote
  #858  
Old 04-18-2009
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
I was about to say damn your gettin ready early then its already 4 freakin in the morning. Good luck with that man
Reply With Quote
  #859  
Old 04-18-2009
wickedranger's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 38
Ok, so... Obviously this is a RANGER forum... However I went to SEMA in VEGAS this year, and have MANY pics of everyone is interested and would allow pics of girls with ME or with *cough* mopars... if thats what they were by. (Trust me the picture was to get a shot of the girl... Not the ugliness they stood beside.)

So, its girls!?!? Allowed to post?
Reply With Quote
  #860  
Old 04-18-2009
Marcaronio's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring Hill, FL
Posts: 560
Not my truck but there is a ranger in the background.

Reply With Quote
  #861  
Old 04-18-2009
zabeard's Avatar
who?
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: IN
Posts: 26,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedranger View Post
Ok, so... Obviously this is a RANGER forum... However I went to SEMA in VEGAS this year, and have MANY pics of everyone is interested and would allow pics of girls with ME or with *cough* mopars... if thats what they were by. (Trust me the picture was to get a shot of the girl... Not the ugliness they stood beside.)

So, its girls!?!? Allowed to post?
post a new thread if its not ranger related. this is rangers and girls
Reply With Quote
  #862  
Old 04-18-2009
Andrew_2006's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Windsor Ontario
Posts: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 View Post
i know how you feel man, my last relationship ended over the toolbox on the bed of my truck... apparently my money was meant to be spent on a coach purse. i miss her occasionally, but i can put alot more stuff in my toolbox than i could in her!haha
You sure on that? Can think of something rather use a gf for instead of the tool box lol

Just playin man, glad my gf doesnt mind and understands when I buy stuff for it. She rides horses which costs alot more so I always have that on my side for explainations on anything I may buy for the truck, that and she wants farm one day so usually icing on the cake haha.

Moto and Marcaronio- im thinking need some summer bikini pics possibly :P

Andrew
Reply With Quote
  #863  
Old 04-19-2009
TheBearJeweler's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (18)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabeard View Post
post a new thread if its not ranger related. this is rangers and girls
OW3ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #864  
Old 04-19-2009
DisturbedESV's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 3,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabeard View Post
post a new thread if its not ranger related. this is rangers and girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeweler54 View Post
OW3ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So what are we to d with the pics of girls w/ mustangs? lol
Reply With Quote
  #865  
Old 04-19-2009
SVT01RANGER's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: West Eugene, OR
Posts: 3,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabeard View Post
post a new thread if its not ranger related. this is rangers and girls
and i was just about to post a pic of a non ranger, and a hot chick, but i started a new thread for that
Reply With Quote
  #866  
Old 04-19-2009
littlered's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lewistown, Mo
Posts: 1,541
^^^link?
Reply With Quote
  #867  
Old 04-19-2009
crazymikey's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: your mom
Posts: 4,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
So what are we to d with the pics of girls w/ mustangs? lol
I think they're okay because the significant other owns a Ranger....
Reply With Quote
  #868  
Old 04-19-2009
DisturbedESV's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 3,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymikey View Post
I think they're okay because the significant other owns a Ranger....
I'm not gonna sh*t on the thread... just interesting when Beard chooses to apply rules and when he doesn't... hot girls are hot girls and I say bring 'em on!!
Reply With Quote
  #869  
Old 04-19-2009
edgeman4.0's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: All Over
Posts: 1,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
I'm not gonna sh*t on the thread... just interesting when Beard chooses to apply rules and when he doesn't... hot girls are hot girls and I say bring 'em on!!
^ my favorite female for the moment.
Reply With Quote
  #870  
Old 04-19-2009
wickedranger's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 38
x2
Reply With Quote
  #871  
Old 04-19-2009
mlw20lu's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Loxahatchee, FL
Posts: 1,825
back to pics...here are more as i was hopin
wimpy dodge lol

washin

dont forget the roof

rocker =]


she dries too! (like my broke *** fender)

of course then I had to help her wash hers....good trade off
Reply With Quote
  #872  
Old 04-19-2009
wickedranger's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 38
Thats hott
Reply With Quote
  #873  
Old 04-19-2009
zabeard's Avatar
who?
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: IN
Posts: 26,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
I'm not gonna sh*t on the thread... just interesting when Beard chooses to apply rules and when he doesn't... hot girls are hot girls and I say bring 'em on!!
too late you already did.

btw i told jeweler the same thing.
Reply With Quote
  #874  
Old 04-19-2009
brianjwilson's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Posts: 3,650
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlw20lu View Post
Very nice! More of this side
Reply With Quote
  #875  
Old 04-19-2009
edgeman4.0's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: All Over
Posts: 1,475
nice pics mark, nice gf too. gotta wait for a bit more warmer weather before mine'll bikini wash anything. lol
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:57 AM.