Since some of you havent seen the pictures, I figured I would share.
Since taking these pictures, I have also added some more lights. I figured, I'd see how fast I can kill my stock Alternator
Since the plan was, originally to get my tonnaeu cover to work with the back rack, I had to cut the original brackes, and flip em so that I could get the rails of my tonnaeu cover to go over the brackets. This worked.
I used some 1/8 rubber, and some Texaco Rust proofing greese between the bed and the brackets to cut down on any 'problems'
Next summer, I plan to take the bar off, make new brackets, and sandblast the bar and brackets, I also plan to put bed liner over the areas where the brackets will be.
The 4 KC's consist of twp 130 watt long range lights and two 130 watt driving lights. I ran a 10gauge extension cord directly from the battery to the bed, and then fabricated a box to power the lights. The relays and fuses for the 2 pairs are in this box, which makes it convient for an extra power source to run extra goodies.
3 inches off the battery I put in a 60amp fuse.
Let me be the first to say the added lights are frickin AWESOME!
Tonight I added 2 55 watt lights to both side pointing backwards as extra backup lights. Since getting 5% limo tint on my rear window and the bar, I have noticed backing up at night to be somewhat difficult. Not that its hard, but the added light provided by the 'new' lights, will surelly help.