1. To remove the IAC valve, first disconnect the negative battery cable, then the IAC wire harness plug
Next, remove the two IAC valve attaching bolts and pull the valve from the intake manifold
2. Disengage the wiring harness connector from the IAC valve.
3. Remove the two retaining screws, then remove the IAC valve and discard the old gasket.
When installing the valve, always discard the old gasket and install it using a new one
4. Clean the IAC valve mounting surface on the throttle body of old gasket material.
5. Using a new gasket, position the IAC valve on the throttle body. Install and tighten the retaining screws to 71-106 inch lbs. (8-12 Nm).
6. Attach the wiring harness connector to the IAC valve.
7. connect the negative battery cable.
If you need pictures, let me know and I'll try to get them to you. This comes from Chilton Online.