I went in and retro-fitted factory Cruise into my 93 MT (no difference except the clutch pedal switch). I don't recall if your 95 still uses the vacuum cruise or if it's all electric, but if you were wanting to do a retrofit you'd need (again, assuming things didn't massively change between those two years; prices are junk yard prices I paid):
1. Cruise Computer- little green box that is mounted in the dashboard (right above the glovebox on mine)- $20
2. A new steering column if your clock spring doesn't have the connector for the steering wheel cruise buttons - $50
3. New dashboard wiring harness - ??? (I got lucky and bought a dashboard from a guy for his gauge cluster and he had the wiring harness in there... paid $50 for the entire thing but got way more for my money)
4. If Vacuum controlled, vacuum release switch and brake pedal attachment - $5
5. Cruise Servo + Throttle Cable - $30
So, maybe $100 for a factory system?