1. remove gas cap and 3 screws inside gas door that hold the filler to the bed.
2. remove the 6 bolts (torx bit required) that hold the bed on.
3. disconnect taillight wiring harness under rear bumper.
4. get someone to help you lift the bed up and move it back a couple feet, you can rest it on the tires.
5. remove old filler neck hose clamp and attach new one in its place.
6. put everything back in reverse order.
It won't take you more than 30 minutes total. Order the filler necks off ebay or amazon.