Just about done with my swap. Unfortunately I didn't get any before measurements. A buddy and I started about 6 weeks ago, then I got super busy with school and other things. Finally had some time yesterday to work on it again and got it sitting on it's own wheels.
I'm sure leaving the bed on made it much more difficult. Grinding the rivets off and getting the front hangers off sucked. I removed the overload springs. Had to cut the tail pipe that I just put on in August to get the passenger side spring in. But I'm flipping it around and will now have it going out just forward of the bumper.
When I bought the truck, it had stacked blocks. The stock blocks and another for a total of 4.5 inches. With the new springs and the extended shackles we fab'd up, the blocks are out currently. I measured from the ground to the wheel wells, 38.5 inches on both sides in back and 39 inches in front. Front passenger side a little more but that's due to a banged up fender. I'll be putting the stock blocks back in. I bought new ubolts that are long enough that I could go with or without blocks.
To deal with pinion angle, which wasn't great beforehand, I chopped off the tapered ends of an overload from a ranger leaf and drilled holes. The angle actually looks quite good now.
What's left: install the bracket I made this evening to relocate the parking brake, weld the tailpipe back together, put stock blocks back in (the bump stops probably wouldn't hurt anyway), and torque the ubolts down.
Couple pics I got tonight.
Extended shackles are the stock shackles with 1/4" flat stock welded inside, bent to shape and then a cross brace welded in, now measuring 7.5" on center.