Well as promised. Here are some pics of my coil over conversion. The brackets and coils are powdercoated bomber orange. The setup I am running is:
1. Fox coilovers
2. Brackets of course
3. All grade 8 hardware
4. James Duff stainless brake lines
5. 12 inch offroad warehouse limit straps
6. 2 offroad warehouse upper limit strap gussets that I welded to the frame
7. 2 lower grade 8 limit strap gussets from offroad warehouse.
8. Custom sway bar end links that I made.
9. New upper control arms
10. 1/4 inch plate for the sock bucket supports
And while I had my truck all apart, I decided to add a front hitch.
The Hitch was originally a rear hitch, I cut out a section of the crossmember and welded it in place.