Front End shakes at speeds over 65mph
Last summer these components on my front end wore out. so here is a list of parts that I replaced and in hopes of also getting rid of that front end shake.
1. replaced both suspension ball joints for front wheel assembly
2. replaced both control arms for front wheel assembly suspension
3. replaced all wheel bearings on front wheels
4. 2 new tires on front end, balanced and front end alignment
5. 4 shocks all the way around
6. 2 new rotors and brake pads
7. replaced rack n pinion ball joints
I cant think of anything else that would cause the front end to shake but I am no expert either. Truck drives straight, doesn't shake when I apply the brakes when its time to stop.
But drive over 65 and that sucker starts to shake. I cant stand it.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated
Last edited by jdbeck38201; 05-13-2014 at 09:03 AM.
Reason: forgot some info