1. Lift your truck (the whole rear axle, or the whole truck) use jacks or a professional lift at a shop
2. From only 1 side unbolt the whole shacke
3. Check if the new shackles includes the inner bearing parts
4. Install the shackle bolting it to the frame and to the leaf spring
5. Repeat steps 1-4 on the other side
6. Low back down your truck.
Do not unbolt both shackles at the same time while truck is lifted, you may damage your drive train. If you do it once at a time the leaf from one side will hold the axle while working on the other side, and viceversa.
hope can help.
Long live the best small pickup trucks ever built!
2010 Reg cab 4cyl >>> SOLD ON 2012