You should either get the Skyjacker Class II lift or the Superlift kit. Both are great kits. I have been running the Superlift 6" kit for 3 years now without any problems.
Here are a list of things you will need:
- front lift componets
- drop pitman arm
- rear lift componets (i recommend NOT using lift blocks)
- new shocks
- new gears for the axles (if you are only running 33's and you have 3.73 gears you should be fine)
- 1 piece rear driveshaft out of a '98+ 4wd ext. cab Ranger
- new tire/wheel combo (33x12.50x15 on a 15x8" or 10" wheel with a 5x4.5" bolt pattern and 3.73" back spacing)
Things I HIGHLY recommend for lifting a TTB Ranger:
- Superlift Superunner steering system (~$450) (if you run this, you wont need a steering stabilizer)
- Skyjacker 6" lifted leafs (so you will not have any blocks) (~$450)
- Skyjacker extended brake lines (~$140)
If you are going to install the lift yourself, I would also install new ball joints, wheel bearings, and manual lockouts at the same time.
Most people say that 6" of lift doesn't look right with 33" tires, but IMO it looks great. Here is my truck with 6" lift and 33's: