Questions on Modifying Suspension on 01 Edge 2WD
Ok heres what I have planed.
Front Ride hight measured 3.25" Bars could use a tweek im sure to bring up to 4.0"
Front is 3.0" lower than rear measured from ground to bottom center of wheel opening (Frt 33" Rear 36")
1. Replace lower ball joints
2. Rplace upper control Control Arms W/Ball joint either with Moog or TRW with Cam adjusters (Side Q whats the difference between one piece and Enhanced Design?)
3. Add ProComp 3" lift spindles.
4. Replace tie rod ends
5. Replace sway bar bushings
6. If budget allows new B rated torsion bars. Or will add later down the road.
Side note Im looking for just the spindles if they can be purchased that way.
(Found the Spindles for $316.00. This includes shipping...Is that a fair price??)
1. Adding JD Traction Bars
2. Leave rear springs stock for now. Later depending on front outcome may either add additional leaf to pack.
3. Replace sway bar bushings.
What im trying for is to level it out or maybe just raise the front a hair. Let me know what you think or would recommend....
2001 Ranger Edge 3.0 V6, 5 speed M/T
Limited Slip Differential, James Duff Traction Bars
Kumho 30x9.50 15 MT / Black 297 Series 15x7 Rims
Last edited by Rev; 06-21-2005 at 03:07 PM.