Ended up ordering Rough Country Nitro 9000s for my truck today. I also got a canopy. Doesn't fit exactly right since it's from a Toyota, but a little trim of the lip will fix that. Pretty nice canopy though and only $90. I'll get pictures when I get it mounted.
Fixed a hole in the air filter box on the side where the hose to the engine is last night. And saw that the wheel well plastic wasn't attached to the fender and only one bolt to the airbox had a nut on it. So i fixed that. The fender's a bit banged up so it took some coaxing.
Found out why the a/c doesn't work. One of the previous owners took out the compressor, left some of the other stuff it looks like, but cut hoses and disconnected things. That might be why there are so many electrical connections hanging loose. Going to be interesting trying to figure all those out.