So im going to be buying some parts here soon because i just bought another car to drive around in while i work on my truck.
Here are the specs on my truck as it stands.
1992 Ford Ranger ext. cab 3.0l v6 engine
4" pro comp lift. with bilstein reservoir shocks
Running some wrangler tires because im trying to save on fuel.
But anyways i have saved up some cash and the parts im buying are as follows.
1. Camburg Extended I-Beams (limo style) so instead of 4.5 inches wider they are 7.5 inches wider.
2. Camburg Heim joint Radius Arms.
3. Racerunner coilover 2.5 shocks. 14"
4. Giant motorsports engine cage(dual shock mounts)
5. New steering
6. 8 Point Rollcage desinged and being built by my buddy.
7. Custom bed cage that connects to the roll cage.
8. Camburg 3 link rear end.
9. New Tires and rims.
But thats pretty much my list of stuff im buying for it. Gonna cost a **** load but thats why i bought a honda to save on gas money. XP
But i will post pics in the future when this all starts happening.
Also does anyone know if the camburg I beams come wiht mounts or do i have to buy them. If i have ot buy them where? Because right now im runnign drop brackets. which suck.
Here are some pics:
My doors are off a bronco it was a scholl project actually we wired up the auto windows and door locks ourselves got an A but never got it painted.
Oh and i flared my back fenders also and i have a flowmaster 40 on the exhaust. Been pulled over a couple times and the only thing the cop said was that sounds nice. lol