I'm trying to track down some suspension parts and a few friendly members \ mech. that live in the Los Angeles area to help with my lift. The parts I'm looking for are:
- 2in AAL (been reading on this site that Pro Comp offers 'em) (can't find a site that carries 'em)
- 3in spindles (found 'em here: http://sporttrucksuspension.com/RANGERLIFT.HTM
) (any place carry 'em for less?)
- Will I need additional parts for the lift? (i.e. cam and bolt, longer shocks).
- How much do shops charge on the average to install gears and lockers? (i.e. if I can't find friendly members \ mech. to help with the install).
- Can 33s be stuffed underneth?
I think that's all the questions I have. If I can think of any others I'll add them to this thread. Thanks.