35' Mickey Thompson Baja Radial MTXs.
I just bought a set of these beasts, and yes, I did read the tire forum. The question is, I don't know what size tire I'll need for the wheel to fit on. Because I doubt that they'd fit on the stock ones that I have.
I have a 3 lift SL in the front (2.5 in the rear) and yeah. I read this chart, and it looks like they might fit? Hrm. The size of the tire is as follows:
XLT 4x4, XLT Offroad, Trailhead(mild T-bar crank always recommened for leveling purposes, always remeber to get an alignment)(may want to also replace T-bars do to T-bar sag)
* 15x7 stock - 30x9.5x15, 31x10.5x15, 32x11.5x15, 33x10.5x15(T-bar crank recommened), 33x12.5x15(will need triming and T-Bar max)
* 15x8 stock - 31x10.5x15, 32x11.5x15, 33x10.5x15(T-bar crank recommened), 33x12.5x15(will need triming and T-Bar max)
* 15x8 & 15x10 body lift or suspension - 32x11.5x15, 33x10.5x15, 33x12.5x15, 35x12.5x15(triming also involved in multible areas and T-bar max...), 325x60x15(31x12.9x15)
* 16x7 stock - 255x70x16, 265x70x16, 265x75x16, 285x75x16(mild T-bar crank recommeded but might not be needed.)
* 16x8 stock - 265x75x16, 285x75x16(same as above) 295x75x16(T-bar crank recommened and maybe trim.)
* 16x8 or 16x10 body lift or suspension - 265x75x16(16x8 only), 285x75x16, 305x75x16, 315x75x16(triming also involved in multible areas and T-bar max...)
"FAKE" 03 Fx2, v6 3.0L, 3in. Fabtech Spindles, 3in. Procomp AALs, 3in. Blocks, 35x12.50R15LT BFG Mud Terrains T/As on ArW 5-Spoke Wheels. 40 series Flowmaster 2.5. 03 Front/07-08 Rear Conversion. Explorer OHC. 4.10, 8.8 Axle. Bosch Icon Wiper Blades. I RACED A MINI VAN, AND WON!