Gosh i feel like a complete broken record lately...
Originally Posted by Redneckstone
ok hell i will give it a crack for once....lets see
XLT 4X4, FX4, Level II, EDGE 2wd & 4X4(Sport newer models)(mild T-bar crank always recommened for leveling purposes, always remeber to get an alignment)
- 15x7 stock - 30x9.5x15, 31x10.5x15, 32x11.5x15, 33x10.5x15(T-bar crank recommened), 33x12.5x15(will need triming and T-Bar crank)
- 15x8 stock - 31x10.5x15, 32x11.5x15, 33x10.5x15(T-bar crank recommened), 33x12.5x15(will need triming and T-Bar crank)
- 15x8 & 15x10 body lift or suspension - 32x11.5x15, 33x10.5x15, 33x12.5x15, 35x12.5x15(triming also involved in multible areas and T-bar max...), 325x60x15(31x12.9x15)
- 16x7 stock - 255x70x16, 265x70x16, 265x75x16, 285x75x16(mild t-bar crank recommeded but might not be needed.)
- 16x8 stock - 265x75x16, 285x75x16(same as above) 295x75x16(t-bar crank recommened and maybe trim.)
- 16x8 or 16x10 body lift or suspension - 265x75x16(16x8 only), 285x75x16, 305x75x16, 315x75x16(triming also involved in multible areas and T-bar max...)
1) make a signature with all the stats of your truck...
2) do you have a FX4 level II or FX4 OFFROAD there is a difference in which wheel they have...
3) go outside and see if you have 16x7 or a 15x7 thats the stock wheels, then use the chart that is Quoted out of the Stickied thread in the forum that you posted in that you didnt take the time to read...