Originally Posted by Redneckstone
tsl and good road manners lol right
man·or (mān'ər) Pronunciation Key
1. A landed estate.
2. The main house on an estate; a mansion.
3. The district over which a lord had domain and could exercise certain rights and privileges in medieval western Europe.
4. The lord's residence in such a district.
2. A tract of land in certain North American colonies with hereditary rights granted to the proprietor by royal charter.
1. The district over which a lord had domain and could exercise certain rights and privileges in medieval western Europe.
2. The lord's residence in such a district.
1 /ˈmænər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [man-er] Show IPA Pronunciation
1. a way of doing, being done, or happening; mode of action, occurrence, etc.: I don't like the manner in which he complained.
a. the prevailing customs, ways of living, and habits of a people, class, period, etc.; mores: The novels of Jane Austen are concerned with the manners of her time.
b. ways of behaving with reference to polite standards; social comportment: That child has good manners.
3. a person's outward bearing; way of speaking to and treating others: She has a charming manner.
4. characteristic or customary way of doing, making, saying, etc.: houses built in the 19th-century manner.
5. air of distinction: That old gentleman had quite a manner.
6. (used with a singular or plural verb) kind; sort: What manner of man is he? All manner of things were happening.
7. characteristic style in art, literature, or the like: verses in the manner of Spenser.
a. nature; character.
b. guise; fashion.
9. by all manner of means, by all means; certainly.
10. by no manner of means, under no circumstances; by no means; certainly not: She was by no manner of means a frivolous person.
11. in a manner, so to speak; after a fashion; somewhat.
12. in a manner of speaking, in a way; as it were; so to speak: We were, in a manner of speaking, babes in the woods.
13. to the manner born,
a. accustomed by birth to a high position: He was a gentleman to the manner born.
b. used to a particular custom, activity, or role from birth.
Zach spelled it right the first time haha