Looks like nitto has made something to compete with km2's and the like...
Nitto Trail Grappler M/T
Nitto is proud to announce the release of its newest off-road tire, the Trail Grappler M/T. The Trail Grappler M/T combines some of the off-road bite of the Mud Grappler with the on-road manners of the Terra Grappler, to create a tire that is both aggressive and quiet.
There is no need to comprise off-road or on-road performance any longer, thanks to the exclusive technologies found in the Trail Grappler M/T.
Off-Road Performance Features:
- Side wall combines a 3-ply high turn-up construction with a thick rubber compound that cushions the tire and helps prevent punctures
- Z Groove provides lateral stability and mud traction
- 3D tapered tread blocks add additional biting edges for stability and traction
- Balanced void ratio and stone ejectors help clear the tread to provide continuous traction
On-Road Performance Features:
- Tread design was developed using advanced sound analysis equipment to reduce noise levels common to off-road tires
- Two wide steel belts provide a stable base for increased tread strength and uniformity which reduces irregular wear
- Outer shoulder blocks have reinforced grooves that help maintain block stiffness to further extend the tread life
- Deep center sipes maintain contact with the road surface in wet conditions
- Two side wall designs on each tire that allow you pick the style that faces the road.
Click here for more information on the Nitto Trail Grappler M/T.
The Trail Grappler M/T is available September 2009. Initial sizes will range from 32- to 38-inch overall diameter with more sizes to come.
Coming September 2009:
LT285/70R16 E 125/122P
LT295/70R17 E 121/118P
35x12.50R17LT E 121Q
LT285/65R18 E 125/122Q
LT295/70R18 E 129/126Q
35x12.50R18LT E 123Q
LT295/55R20 E 123/120Q
LT295/65R20 E 129/126Q
LT305/55R20 E 121/118Q
35x12.50R20LT E 126Q
37x12.50R20 LT E 126Q
*Tire fitment depends on the correct offset/size wheels. Always consult your wheel/tire dealer for correct sizing.
If you have any questions or comments, please click here to contact Nitto Tire.