Bought these wheels off a guy who lives near me for $50 apiece.
Stripped and buffed them down to remove the corrosion, then painted the insides of the spokes black, then cleared over the wheels. The holes in the wheels were painted silver from the factory with clearcoat over top. That was the hardest part to get cleaned off.
I used about 4 cans of aerosol aircraft stripper to remove the clearcoat. Got it from NAPA. Then, I used a fine 3M disc chucked in my Makita 1/2" drill to remove the corrosion and buff the wheels to a "brushed" finish.
The paint I used was Dupli-colour wheel paint, flat black for the holes, but when you clear over it, it of course becomes glossy.
The clear is kinda tricky, I had a couple of runs in the first rim, luckily on the backside, but I got better very quickly after that!
They are 16x7 factory 4x4 wheels off a '99 Ranger. Tires are 225/60-16 front and 235/60-16 rear.
The reason I chose the sizes I did was to keep the O.D. of the tires almost stock so as not to throw off my gearing/speedo and brake bias. The fronts are 0.9% taller and the rears are 2.7% taller than the stock 225/70-14s.
Front to rear difference with the 4 new tires on is only 1.8% with the rears being 1/2" taller.
So at 100km/hr, I'm actually doing 102.7 which is not a big deal at all. Or 60 = 61.6 for you non-metric types.