Ball on the end of my Shifter - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource

2.9L & 3.0L V6 Tech General discussion of 2.9L and 3.0L V6 Ford Ranger engines.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-20-2016
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Montana
Posts: 4
Icon4 Ball on the end of my Shifter

What is the white ball on the bottom of my stick shifter called?? I need a replacement...
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016
RF Veteran
iTrader: (1)
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 7,579
Not quite sure what you are referring to.

Have a look here at shifter disassembly: TRS Magazine - Shifter Bushing Replacement
Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Plasma Ball Shifter (Manual) TheArcticWolf1911 New Ideas 4 04-11-2016 01:04 PM
For Sale: FX4 tranny shifter, ball, and shift boot - IA ilikesnackpacks Interior, Exterior, Electrical, & Misc. 4 09-29-2010 08:56 AM
shifter ball adapters? '91 Project-STX Interior Semi-Tech 8 02-02-2010 07:42 PM
Cheap shifter mod idea using stock shifter? gts007 New Ideas 15 05-18-2009 05:56 PM
Shifter Ball Lord Of War Interior Semi-Tech 13 04-06-2007 02:39 PM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:44 AM.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.