Engine & Drivetrain Ford Ranger engine and drivetrain parts, i.e. radiators, driveshafts, knuckles, brakes.

WTB: FX4 LVL II Rear end (UTAH)

  #1  
Old 03-16-2009
jaycheetwood's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ogden, Utah
Posts: 2,218
WTB: FX4 LVL II Rear end (UTAH)

Looking for a new rear end for my truck. Probably cheapest to buy the whole axle, unless someone knows where to get the guts at for cheap.
 
  #2  
Old 03-16-2009
Member
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Riverview, Fl
Posts: 1,340
lkqonline.com
 
  #3  
Old 03-16-2009
Fx4wannabe01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (23)
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boring, Oregon
Posts: 21,721
Jer...


I have access to a 2002 Fx4 rear end.....31spline, torsen, low miles. truck was a roll over. I can get the axle for 250. getting it to you is on you.





OR....by guts do you mean the differential? I happen to have a 38,000 mile Torsen from an '05 level 2 that'll be for sale soon....whenever i can figure out a price for it.
 
  #4  
Old 03-16-2009
t5cents's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (6)
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Eureka, CA
Posts: 1,521
fx4wannabe u know what gears are in the axle....4.11 probably...i could probably get to u easy if he doesnt want it. id have to think about it.
 
  #5  
Old 03-16-2009
jaycheetwood's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ogden, Utah
Posts: 2,218
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
Jer...


I have access to a 2002 Fx4 rear end.....31spline, torsen, low miles. truck was a roll over. I can get the axle for 250. getting it to you is on you.





OR....by guts do you mean the differential? I happen to have a 38,000 mile Torsen from an '05 level 2 that'll be for sale soon....whenever i can figure out a price for it.

Hmmm will you ship guts?? If so I am down for that.. I need pinion, bearings, spiders, and all that jazz.
 
  #6  
Old 03-17-2009
t5cents's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (6)
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Eureka, CA
Posts: 1,521
would that truck have the front axle for sale to?
 
  #7  
Old 03-17-2009
Fx4wannabe01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (23)
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boring, Oregon
Posts: 21,721
Originally Posted by t5cents View Post
fx4wannabe u know what gears are in the axle....4.11 probably...i could probably get to u easy if he doesnt want it. id have to think about it.
4.10:1. I'll send ya a PM.

Originally Posted by jaycheetwood View Post
Hmmm will you ship guts?? If so I am down for that.. I need pinion, bearings, spiders, and all that jazz.
Whats wrong with your current pinion....if you need a pinion then you need a matching ring gear as well... There are no spiders. You really shouldn't reuse old bearing when a complete set of new bearings is only $60.

Originally Posted by t5cents View Post
would that truck have the front axle for sale to?
Yes it does. 4.10:1 as well.
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
BDod
Drivetrain Tech
2
06-05-2015 08:58 AM
stephen.g.fiddes
Drivetrain Tech
30
05-02-2010 06:57 PM
stephen.g.fiddes
Drivetrain Tech
0
04-27-2010 05:33 PM
jaycheetwood
Ranger Based Vehicles
33
03-19-2009 06:16 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB: FX4 LVL II Rear end (UTAH)


Contact Us - Sitemap - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.