Rhino lining on body - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Exterior Semi-Tech General discussion of exterior for the Ford Ranger.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 07-15-2009
TazDevil07's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Slower Lower, DE
Posts: 1,623
Rhino lining on body

For those of you who have rhino lined (or similar) the body half of your Rangers and/or bumpers/fenders, how is it holding up? Is it easy to keep clean? I'm thinking of looking into this for my truck and wanted some reviews before I went any further.

Your reviews will be much appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-15-2009
seed60's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (15)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 5,584
WUT??? Don't do that!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-15-2009
4x4RangerOffroad's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Barrington, NH
Posts: 434
I was considering this mod, since i just fixed my rear dorrs i need to paint them.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-15-2009
TazDevil07's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Slower Lower, DE
Posts: 1,623
Wait....hold that thought, I might be looking at a F150 or 250! Yikes!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-15-2009
brianjwilson's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Posts: 3,650
Whaaaaat? New truck?

I've seen some F150's with rhino lining on the rocker panels, looked pretty good but I don't know how it wears. I'll see if I can dig up pictures later.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-15-2009
dixie_boysles's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 3,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by TazDevil07 View Post
Wait....hold that thought, I might be looking at a F150 or 250! Yikes!


dont tell me ur doing a full size mod too!!! i think everyone on here is getting rid of their Rangers! i love ur truck too!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-15-2009
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
She probably wants something to pull the stang
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-15-2009
TazDevil07's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Slower Lower, DE
Posts: 1,623
The hubby's F150 pulls the stang. I just want a blue one! LMAO
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-15-2009
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
Oh lol, I don't blame ya!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-15-2009
chillmiller's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ruskin,fl
Posts: 162
lol nice stang btw how much is into it and whats the numbers

haha i had waaaaaay to much in my old stang ( i think besides buying thew car its self 27,498 i think maybe another 100 or 1000 in there xP) but mines was an 84 gt350 5.0 25 ana) and i have seen it done and well its ok after a while it starts to fade out and if ya get wax in it it will never come out!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-15-2009
TazDevil07's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Slower Lower, DE
Posts: 1,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillmiller View Post
lol nice stang btw how much is into it and whats the numbers

haha i had waaaaaay to much in my old stang ( i think besides buying thew car its self 27,498 i think maybe another 100 or 1000 in there xP) but mines was an 84 gt350 5.0 25 ana) and i have seen it done and well its ok after a while it starts to fade out and if ya get wax in it it will never come out!!!!
Thanks. She has a few bolts on, gears, AOD, best in the 1/4 mile so far is 13.69. I desperately need a stahl converter. Would put me low 13's. It's alot of fun. We easily have bout 5-6 grand into it.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-15-2009
chillmiller's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ruskin,fl
Posts: 162
i was pushing 712 bhp and 850 flb and well if i went in to it afew people on here would be like wut?? lets say i spent almost a year with the motor out of the car just working on the pt if my tires hook and i dont lift to much i can tick off a low 9 high 8

but average was a 9.20 fastist was a 7.89 and that was only because i borrowed my track friends wider tires and it was a hot day but i ran late when the track was still hot but the air was cool only did it once ( but then :( she got stolen form my yard :(
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-15-2009
korey89's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South, FL
Posts: 4,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillmiller View Post
i was pushing 712 bhp and 850 flb and well if i went in to it afew people on here would be like wut?? lets say i spent almost a year with the motor out of the car just working on the pt if my tires hook and i dont lift to much i can tick off a low 9 high 8

but average was a 9.20 fastist was a 7.89 and that was only because i borrowed my track friends wider tires and it was a hot day but i ran late when the track was still hot but the air was cool only did it once ( but then :( she got stolen form my yard :(
So you are how old and you claim to have had a 700+hp 7 second foxbody that you had almost 30 grand into? But now you have an old 3.0 ranger? Yeah Im gonna go ahead and call BULLPHUCKING****.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-15-2009
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by korey89 View Post
So you are how old and you claim to have had a 700+hp 7 second foxbody that you had almost 30 grand into? But now you have an old 3.0 ranger? Yeah Im gonna go ahead and call BULLPHUCKING****.
I thought the same thing lol
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-15-2009
chillmiller's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ruskin,fl
Posts: 162
ok listin dip**** im a ****ing marine mechanic i get 75 an hour and last time i checked a ranger aint no mustang for ****s sake and if ya listened i said it only ticked off a 7 second time and high 7 at that and what im not aloud to have a 91 ranger? because be for the us got obamaized i had money now i dont have much people arint paying me to fix there boats because they cant afford 75 and hour times are tough i got a deal on that ranger and yes im gonna put a 351w in it and put alot in to it but im waiting for my 3.0 to go out befor i do anything to it because putting alot in to it with a 3.0 on there is a waste


and my age is none of your ****ing concern
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-15-2009
jlstang351's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Covington,GA
Posts: 578
Gonna take more than 700bhp to hit 7's in the 1/4.
Ill also throw the BS flag!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-15-2009
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-15-2009
chillmiller's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ruskin,fl
Posts: 162
>.> oooook dont ****ing listin to me i mean i wasnt in the ****ing thing driveing it when i hit a !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7.89!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7.89 .11 off 8 and i never pulled lower than a 8.30 after that)
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-15-2009
chillmiller's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ruskin,fl
Posts: 162
and ok lets look at all the trucks/cars i have owned ( due to the old 3.0 subject)

84 5,0 gt350
86-f-150
85-bronco
87 bronco
91-ranger
06 titan

am i not aloud to like square body trucks?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-15-2009
korey89's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South, FL
Posts: 4,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillmiller View Post
ok listin dip**** im a ****ing marine mechanic i get 75 an hour and last time i checked a ranger aint no mustang for ****s sake and if ya listened i said it only ticked off a 7 second time and high 7 at that and what im not aloud to have a 91 ranger? because be for the us got obamaized i had money now i dont have much people arint paying me to fix there boats because they cant afford 75 and hour times are tough i got a deal on that ranger and yes im gonna put a 351w in it and put alot in to it but im waiting for my 3.0 to go out befor i do anything to it because putting alot in to it with a 3.0 on there is a waste


and my age is none of your ****ing concern



and you're 19
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-15-2009
TazDevil07's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Slower Lower, DE
Posts: 1,623
BACK TO TOPIC BOYS!!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-15-2009
korey89's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South, FL
Posts: 4,672
lol sorry, I'll stop
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-15-2009
INT3RC3PTOR's Avatar
Veteran Status Achieved
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Minnesooooota
Posts: 8,203
soooo about rhino lining the bottom of Rangers...
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-15-2009
TazDevil07's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Slower Lower, DE
Posts: 1,623
Thank you. I don't really know if it is rhino lining their using or that rubberized spray but I like the look of it. It was a thought. Ya know we sprayed my toe hooks with that black rubberized stuff and I like it. Just wanted to hear what folks thought, I mean, hear from the folks who've already done it. Thought there were a few on here who did it
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-15-2009
chillmiller's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ruskin,fl
Posts: 162
ok 19 year olds aint aloud to be marine mechanics?

and ya know what sorry taz anywho im ****ing gone nice stang taz im ****ing sick of this **** apparently on here im not aloud to have a titan thats lifted10 inches with 38"s or a 84 stang because i dont have a brand ****ing new ranger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??? that make any sence? that because i have a 91 ranger and im 19 >.> i couldn't of had those 2 cars i must be a broke virgin that dont even know what a sparkplug is?


korey your a ****ing twit


im gone
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Something isn't lining up with my overhead console.. NewShockerGuy Interior Semi-Tech 13 12-06-2011 07:24 PM
Bed Lining the Bumpers godbout.t Exterior Semi-Tech 10 08-01-2011 03:37 PM
Had some lining done TazDevil07 Snapshots 11 05-22-2010 11:32 AM
Lining your running boards? Austin1 New Ideas 3 07-01-2009 06:24 AM
rhino rockers l2en Exterior Semi-Tech 20 01-18-2006 03:41 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:55 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.