Ranger Products, Company, & Member Reviews Like a Ford Ranger product? Perhaps a product was not up to par? Did a member impress you? This is the sub-forum for you.

Sad_Savant

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sad_Savant.

..id just like to say i recommend anyone doing business with this guy..my light bar never got to me..fed ex lost it :( so hes refunding my money too me..im very greatful and sad at the same time..your a good guy rob siat happens im not mad!! to all you others.. ROBs awsome to deal with!

Old 02-13-2007
he's one hell of a friend also. heck of a guy.

Old 02-13-2007
RF Veteran
They lost my light bar, WTF how dumb can they be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-13-2007
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Sonic_03
..id just like to say i recommend anyone doing business with this guy..my light bar never got to me..fed ex lost it :( so hes refunding my money too me..im very greatful and sad at the same time..your a good guy rob siat happens im not mad!! to all you others.. ROBs awsome to deal with!

and i'd also like to recommend Bryce to anyone. He was very prompt on his payment and very understanding and patient through this whole process!

And once i finally found out what happened and explained the situation to him, he was very professional and cool about it. Overall it's been a great pleasure to do business with him. Even though Fed-Ex screwed both of us!

Originally Posted by soccerjohn
he's one hell of a friend also. heck of a guy.

right back at you man!!! and thanks!

Originally Posted by 04lvl2
They lost my light bar, WTF how dumb can they be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!! no worries though...i've got all the paperwork in hand and the complaint process and lost item claim is in work as we speak!

Old 02-14-2007
RF Veteran
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Stupid people

Old 02-14-2007
heh...its probably not "lost", its on someones truck out there...aka internal theft

Old 02-14-2007
UPS lost a 90lbs Banshee engine of mine in a crate.

Old 03-02-2007
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Well damn.......that's where that light bar went. I was all over that like a fat kid to chocolate when Rob posted that, but I just missed it and he sold it off........TO YOU....and they lost it on it's way.....LOL

Now it's sitting in a lost and found somewhere or on someones truck. LOL

Ah well, for the price, it was too good to be true.

Old 06-19-2007
Icon5 Sad_Savant

Well im sure most of you know Sad_Savant (rob), i did a transaction with him a while ago for 2 memphis subs and 2 amps. In total i paid him $220 canadian because in the end it would work out to $200 us which is what he was asking for them. Now this transaction has been done for about 2 and a half weeks now and i still havent received anything. I PM'ed him afew times asking where they are and if they have been shipped out and he never sent anything back. His last activity was yesterday and i sent him a PM last week and today. now he is a contributor on this site and a well known guy but im starting to get worried because this money isnt mine! I am buying these items for a friend of mine and he is freakin out because I havent gotten anything. If anyone can find anything out or get a hold of him or help me out that would be great because this is starting to get annoying playing cat and mouse. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by blackbetty; 06-19-2007 at 09:22 AM.
Old 06-19-2007
i haven't sen him on in a while. I don't know him personally, but i just noticed from an old thread that he hasn't been on lately.

Old 06-19-2007
He is a good guy. Im sure something little has come up or something. I know he wouldnt do anything to mess around with people here for sure. Hes too good of a guy.

Old 06-19-2007
I live a few blocks away from him. He's very honest and wouldn't screw you around. He hasn't been online very much because he just got a new job in Kansas City and has been driving up and back the last few weeks. I'm sure once he gets settled back down, he will write you. I've had stuff that was being shipped from Canada take this long so you might give it another week.

Old 06-19-2007
Originally Posted by fletch12518
He is a good guy. Im sure something little has come up or something. I know he wouldnt do anything to mess around with people here for sure. Hes too good of a guy.

thats what i thought, i like to believe that there still good people out there.

Old 06-20-2007
isnt he in the military as well? Rob is a good guy and wouldnt screw you around, he will do you right. Give it a little more time, he will come throgh

Old 06-20-2007
Originally Posted by cowboy63645
isnt he in the military as well?
yes sir

Old 06-20-2007
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
From Kansas to Ontario via good old plain Jan snail mail (USPS and Canada Post), usually will take 12-14 business days. Remember that weekends DON'T count as a business day. I do a lot of eBay selling and buying, so shipping times are my thing.

Don't give up on Rob just yet, I know he's a good guy ( Old members from GBO.com).

Old 06-20-2007
Lost in Nowhere
We sure are having a lot of shakey transactions here lately.

Old 06-27-2007
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ok, first off, thank you very much to all of you who stood up for me! all of you were right about the statements you made in my defense.

Now, onto the transaction. I just sent Blackbetty a PM in response to the circumstances. If he so choses I will let him respond further since this is his feedback thread on me.

thank you though guys!

Old 06-27-2007
PM sent, This thread was not intended to put a bad name on Sad_Savant, but just an act of questioning to some doubt. No hard feelings were intended nor directed to anyone! please read this and delete please.

Last edited by blackbetty; 06-27-2007 at 08:22 PM.
Old 08-01-2007
RF Veteran
Im not one to do this..but

i purchased a exploder Diff. cover and some other hardware fom Rob aka SadSavant, months ago and was told it was shipped and would be to me monday.. 3+weeks ago. i know ive been late with some shipping too but ive at least contacted the people. his activity was 3+weeks ago so idk whats up. if any of you guys can contact him via somthing else let him know i'm trying to get ahold of him.

he said he broke two of them grinding the ears off for me(which was part of the delay), and said that the last one worked..so idk

i hate to call him out in front of all of you but i'm kinda wondering whats up

Old 08-01-2007
Old 08-01-2007
RF Veteran
oh sweet...

Old 08-01-2007
RF Veteran
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Andy I think he's on my facebook? Rob Smith is his name I believe.

Old 08-02-2007
call him. he's got a lot on his plate with driving back and forth from KC to Wichita. On top of that he's getting married in Sept and is helping plan that. Hes been very busy, so if you have his number, it would be better to call him. Oh and he doesn't have internet up in KC right now.