^^ project MONSTER RaNgEr^^ - Page 4 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


General Ford Ranger Discussion General discussion of the Ford Ranger that does not fit in any other sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #76  
Old 09-08-2008
D.
Unregistered User
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by phat_95_ranger_xlt View Post
then why dont YOU grow up AND NOT BE ONE for a change
You ALMOST had it! If you would have capitalized ' Then ', you would have overcome that hill! The climb to the top of the mountain!

Much better though. Kudos!
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 09-08-2008
AngryLepercon's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Posts: 36
Don't take this wrong or anything guys, but D. is right. Yes, I understand its just the internet but the way you people talk makes you all sound so uneducated. My ex. girlfriend was on me all the time about my choice of words, spelling, and context. We broke up about a year ago and to this day I still thank her for that. It made me a better person.

Last edited by AngryLepercon; 09-08-2008 at 01:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 09-08-2008
Mykhael's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: .
Posts: 4,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryLepercon View Post
Don't take this wrong or anything guys, but D. is right. Yes, I understand its just the internet but the way you people talk makes you all sound so uneducated. My ex. girlfriend was on me all the time about my choice of words, spelling, and context. We broke up about a year ago and to this day I still thank her for that. It made me a better person.
Same here my wife is a english majior

Some times just to mess with her I use are instead of our
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 09-08-2008
phat_95_ranger_xlt's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: mexia texas
Posts: 126
it look like ya care more about how i make my sentencesand spell words rather than my truck so this thread is over!.. im not going to be mr propper eng man in a thread where some people are not!.if this was a thread or a forum that had issues in mind of something edu. then i would care about my spelling and grammer ..and bleve me i know how to talk! on here is way different than i how i would write a paper or write a bizz letter to a company. but on here IT DOSENT F-ING MATTER!... ur going to have people who cant spell and dont care. they just wanna post what they have on there minds and "again" just to get there point across .. ya can cont. this thread but as far as a log .......f-it! im done with this crap
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 09-08-2008
AngryLepercon's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Posts: 36
No continue with this thread. I'm done with it. All I was doing was agreeing with D., and stating that yes it may be a b**** and I know how it feels to be told that your speech and spelling are bad. You probably feel like s***. I got pissed when my ex. would get on me about it. I believe you said you are a business owner and yes on the internet things are different but you could always practice to better your speech and spelling even if it already good. Nobody is perfect, even D. is not perfect, i'm not perfect. With all that said please continue this thread. You will not hear anything else from me about your spelling and speech. Sorry for upsetting you in any way, shape, or form.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 09-08-2008
phat_95_ranger_xlt's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: mexia texas
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryLepercon View Post
No continue with this thread. I'm done with it. All I was doing was agreeing with D., and stating that yes it may be a b**** and I know how it feels to be told that your speech and spelling are bad. You probably feel like s***. I got pissed when my ex. would get on me about it. I believe you said you are a business owner and yes on the internet things are different but you could always practice to better your speech and spelling even if it already good. Nobody is perfect, even D. is not perfect, i'm not perfect. With all that said please continue this thread. You will not hear anything else from me about your spelling and speech. Sorry for upsetting you in any way, shape, or form.
its not u personaly.. just as a majority some people dont know how to just take as it is. ( my 2 cents).. no offence takin from u budd
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 09-08-2008
Prerunner-Ranger's Avatar
Level I Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lancaster, CA.
Posts: 2,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by phat_95_ranger_xlt View Post
its not u personaly.. just as a majority some people dont know how to just take as it is. ( my 2 cents).. no offence takin from u budd
Spelling and grammar will get the best of you.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 09-08-2008
AngryLepercon's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by phat_95_ranger_xlt View Post
its not u personaly.. just as a majority some people dont know how to just take as it is. ( my 2 cents).. no offence takin from u budd
Ok. Good. I did not want to get a bad reputation on R-F already.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 09-08-2008
optikal illushun's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Coal Region, MTC to be exact...heart of the coal region.
Posts: 2,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryLepercon View Post
Ok. Good. I did not want to get a bad reputation on R-F already.

who gives a **** im known for being not so nice at times myself but id help anyone here in a heartbeat if they needed it...well most :-D
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 09-08-2008
AngryLepercon's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by optikal illushun View Post
who gives a **** im known for being not so nice at times myself but id help anyone here in a heartbeat if they needed it...well most :-D
Lol. You have a good point. I'm the same way until some get upset about it then i'm quick to say i'm sorry though.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 09-08-2008
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by optikal illushun View Post
who gives a **** im known for being not so nice at times myself but id help anyone here in a heartbeat if they needed it...well most :-D
Same here lol
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 09-08-2008
D.
Unregistered User
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by phat_95_ranger_xlt View Post
it look like ya care more about how i make my sentencesand spell words rather than my truck so this thread is over!.. im not going to be mr propper eng man in a thread where some people are not!.if this was a thread or a forum that had issues in mind of something edu. then i would care about my spelling and grammer ..and bleve me i know how to talk! on here is way different than i how i would write a paper or write a bizz letter to a company. but on here IT DOSENT F-ING MATTER!... ur going to have people who cant spell and dont care. they just wanna post what they have on there minds and "again" just to get there point across .. ya can cont. this thread but as far as a log .......f-it! im done with this crap
Have you ever considered that there are people on here whom *might* be inclined to helping you or adding great support to what your doing, but feel you lack the competence to achieve your goals so they do NOT bother offering anything?

I mean, if you won't spend a few moments to make a legible sentence, would you spend the time to fabricating a frame brace, strut tower, roll cage or something ?

Nobody here knows you ' in person '. We are left a reflection of whom you are. The reflection you present to us.

From the criticism you have returned when others have asked you to do better for yourself, you might wish to actually think about something you have said ( or tried to )..

"it look like ya care more about how i make my sentencesand spell words rather than my truck so this thread is over!"

What it ' looks like ' is people are willing to help you or lend support IF they could understand what you really mean. Have you even considered some of us, whom have been around for many years and DO posses some knowledge you have never even though of, MIGHT be the ones whom have what your looking for, but we don't understand what your saying?

I wish you well, Your future is yours to make for yourself. Your education is the most important thing in your life and its a shame you care not of it.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 09-08-2008
Mark98xlt's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Parma Ohio
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryLepercon View Post
Ok. Good. I did not want to get a bad reputation on R-F already.
hell im still around...
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 09-08-2008
08XLT4x4's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: bomba shack
Posts: 3,257
wow, this thread is awesome!

Monster sponsoring this guy to build his Ranger... give me a freaking break! LOL
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 09-08-2008
AngryLepercon's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark98xlt View Post
hell im still around...
lol
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 09-08-2008
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PUEBLO, CO
Posts: 3,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by phat_95_ranger_xlt View Post
it look like ya care more about how i make my sentencesand spell words rather than my truck so this thread is over!..
DIDNT YOU ALL HEAR? THIS THREAD IS OVER!!!!!

lmao, seriously, I am trying to figure out if this guy is for real. how are you 22 and such a retarded dingleberry??

good luck in life, youre going to need it

(high five, D!)
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 09-08-2008
Fx4wannabe01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (23)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boring, Oregon
Posts: 21,721
HAHAHAHHA!! Gil cracks me up everytime.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 09-08-2008
D.
Unregistered User
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
(high five, D!)
Honestly.. I really have sympathy for him.

Think to yourself how many messages you have seen where your trying to pass on technical or informative information and you say to yourself ' God.. I hope he understands this '.

How many times have you seen a reply to a message and wondered ' What are they saying? '

Some people believe this is ' cool ' or ' the thing to do ' and they become upset when you tell them they look uneducated.

This kid mentioned he was sleeping in his ' Government ' class. I will assume hes in High School. If hes not in High School and has these types of Comprehension disabilities, how is he ever going to achieve a sponsorship for what he wants to do? Hes going to need a nice job and to pay for it all on his own.

Would YOU hire someone whom would fill out the application or have a resume ' texted '?

Theres no excuse. Hes ' Phat ' and probably won't receive any answers he seeks as people will question ' Is he being honest or just some kid with dreams? '
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 09-08-2008
99MazdaB4000's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kutztown, PA
Posts: 1,980
hahaha. this thread delivers. almost as much as my avatar. almost.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
monster ranger HAHA - RI 04RangerDave Ranger Based Vehicles 13 04-20-2011 03:36 PM
MONSTER Edition Ranger Shadow17 New Ideas 32 08-21-2010 11:26 PM
Traded in the Ranger, Bought a Monster Truck! Vonhanson Snapshots 29 04-23-2010 10:47 PM
Ranger Monster Truck - MI IanSouth Ranger Based Vehicles 8 09-20-2009 08:41 PM
monster ranger (MI) ranger05 Ranger Based Vehicles 8 09-08-2009 10:05 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:17 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.