Faster? - Page 6 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


General Ford Ranger Discussion General discussion of the Ford Ranger that does not fit in any other sub-forum.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #126  
Old 09-15-2008
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: somewhere
Posts: 74
First of all im not illiterate, i can read and write (type in this case), I just dont have the time and patience to correctly punctuate my posts. I am also much more mature than most 16 year olds, i have never drank alcohol in my life (im dead serious), ive never used drugs, and i don't do stupid things, Just because i said i drag doesn't mean im an immature moron with no conern for others. So all im asking is for all u guys to stop bashing on me for saying some stupid things, because im sure you've all said and done some stupid stuff before.
  #127  
Old 09-15-2008
D.
Unregistered User
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrucksGetDirty View Post
Fast mod? Would be to sell it and get an Xrunner, Lightning or SRT10
I've yet to beat a Lightning.. the other 2 are Turds.
  #128  
Old 09-15-2008
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: somewhere
Posts: 74
whats a lightning?
  #129  
Old 09-15-2008
D.
Unregistered User
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerRunner96 View Post
First of all im not illiterate, i can read and write (type in this case), I just dont have the time and patience to correctly punctuate my posts.
Time and Patience.. Thats something needed to properly put together a motor and build something in a mechanical fashion.

If you won't take the time to make a post in the good tongue, what should we expect from you with a Torque wrench?

We all display a ' part ' of whom we are on these forums. How we display such or how we represent ourselves determines the responses we receive from others.

I think you may have learned such.

Quote:
I am also much more mature than most 16 year olds, i have never drank alcohol in my life (im dead serious), ive never used drugs, and i don't do stupid things, Just because i said i drag doesn't mean im an immature moron with no conern for others.
You are quite correct in all accounts. The reason you were associated with the crowd you claim to not be a part of.. Your self-representation.

Quote:
So all im asking is for all u guys to stop bashing on me for saying some stupid things, because im sure you've all said and done some stupid stuff before.
That I have! But when expressed, It was clear and concise.
  #130  
Old 09-15-2008
Mark98xlt's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Parma Ohio
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerRunner96 View Post
whats a lightning?
a 3.0 ranger
  #131  
Old 09-15-2008
D.
Unregistered User
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerRunner96 View Post
whats a lightning?
Your ****tin me! You don't know what a F150 Lightning is?!?!?! You want a fast truck, yet don't know what out there was BUILT for speed?
  #132  
Old 09-15-2008
99XLTman's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bradenton Fl
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin S View Post

Personally I've had mine up to 137, it took FOREVER to get to that speed, yes, it would have went faster, however I don't have the "testicular fortitude" to go faster than that.


BTW: I was not on a public street when I took it to 137.
not to be a Douche or anything but........im calling
  #133  
Old 09-15-2008
Dustin S's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: trenton,GA
Posts: 724
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99XLTman View Post
not to be a Douche or anything but........im calling
May I ask, why?
  #134  
Old 09-15-2008
04BlackFX4's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerRunner96 View Post
First of all im not illiterate, i can read and write (type in this case), I just dont have the time and patience to correctly punctuate my posts. I am also much more mature than most 16 year olds, i have never drank alcohol in my life (im dead serious), ive never used drugs, and i don't do stupid things, Just because i said i drag doesn't mean im an immature moron with no conern for others. So all im asking is for all u guys to stop bashing on me for saying some stupid things, because im sure you've all said and done some stupid stuff before.
So you do drag race?... Thought you said you didnt ?
  #135  
Old 09-15-2008
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: somewhere
Posts: 74
i dont i was just making a statement
  #136  
Old 09-15-2008
Mark98xlt's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Parma Ohio
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin S View Post
May I ask, why?
an all stock 3.0, and im guessing a stock ecu..
  #137  
Old 09-15-2008
04BlackFX4's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,159
When i had my 3.0, i think the top speed was probably like 90 haha jk but it was pretty slow.. But it also had the 3.73 gears and 31x10.50s on it.. Oh and auto tranny. And it didnt help that the truck was 13-14 years old at the time I had it..
  #138  
Old 09-15-2008
Jimmeh's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Columbia Falls, MT
Posts: 3,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerRunner96 View Post
First of all im not illiterate, i can read and write (type in this case), I just dont have the time and patience to correctly punctuate my posts. I am also much more mature than most 16 year olds, i have never drank alcohol in my life (im dead serious), ive never used drugs, and i don't do stupid things, Just because i said i drag doesn't mean im an immature moron with no conern for others. So all im asking is for all u guys to stop bashing on me for saying some stupid things, because im sure you've all said and done some stupid stuff before.
*sigh*

The difference between what you said and what some of us have said that was "dumb" at the time, is you lied about it to make it seem like it was all OK.

I'm sorry, but ILLEGAL street racing is never OK, nor cool, so lying about it, then saying you lied about it just makes you retarded.

I have said stupid stuff. I admit that. Even on this forum. But I wouldn't say that what I said was a lie just to make it seem like what I said was OK.

The point of all my posts was to try to tell you that being a liar is worse, in my opinion, then being a druggie or an alcoholic. It's something not easily forgiven.
  #139  
Old 09-15-2008
Dustin S's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: trenton,GA
Posts: 724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark98xlt View Post
an all stock 3.0
Except for what I listed, plus the fact I had 3.73's with 31's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark98xlt View Post
I'm guessing a stock ecu..
Well, I'm not exactly sure, the only thing I know is the speed governor isn't there anymore, the guy who had it before could have changed anything, I just tried it and it went up to 120 on the speedo(< That's as high as mine registers.) and my GPS was bouncing from 136 to 138.
  #140  
Old 09-15-2008
TrucksGetDirty's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 947
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post
I've yet to beat a Lightning.. the other 2 are Turds.
Was a two year old driving the SRT10?
  #141  
Old 09-15-2008
got-dirty's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Sliding in the skreets
Posts: 3,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post
I've yet to beat a Lightning.. the other 2 are Turds.
no where near the turd your ranger was n/a with a ranger motor.
  #142  
Old 09-15-2008
Dustin S's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: trenton,GA
Posts: 724
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrucksGetDirty View Post
Was a two year old driving the SRT10?
The srt 10 gets a 12.390 1/4 mile.

x-runner is a 15.313 1/4 mile.

Which is nice, but it can be beat.

The f-150 lightning did an 11.914 1/4 mile.
  #143  
Old 09-15-2008
got-dirty's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Sliding in the skreets
Posts: 3,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin S View Post
The srt 10 gets a 12.390 1/4 mile.

x-runner is a 15.313 1/4 mile.

Which is nice, but it can be beat.

The f-150 lightning did an 11.914 1/4 mile.
numbers pulled from your ***? because they are definately not stock numbers for any of those vehicles.
  #144  
Old 09-15-2008
Dustin S's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: trenton,GA
Posts: 724
Quote:
Originally Posted by got-dirty View Post
numbers pulled from your ***?
Nope, they were pulled from these pieces of paper.

Ford F-150 Lightning
http://www.dragtimes.com/2004-Ford-F...ecs-15346.html

Toyota X-runner
http://www.dragtimes.com/2008-Toyota...ecs-14173.html

Last edited by Dustin S; 09-15-2008 at 10:28 PM.
  #145  
Old 09-15-2008
got-dirty's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Sliding in the skreets
Posts: 3,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin S View Post
Nope, they were pulled from these pieces of paper.

Ford F-150 Lightning
http://www.dragtimes.com/2004-Ford-F...ecs-15346.html

Toyota X-runner
http://www.dragtimes.com/2008-Toyota...ecs-14173.html



They were ran stock from the factory.
negative sir, that lighting is running a whipple blower, with 18psi, cams, full exhaust, and slicks. far far from stock.

info:
http://www.dragtimes.com/Ford-F150-L...lip-15346.html

if you want to pull numbers from none bone stock trucks, then ill pull a lightly modded s/c'd xrunner too

slip:
http://www.dragtimes.com/2007-Toyota...ecs-15682.html
info:
http://www.dragtimes.com/Toyota-Taco...lip-15682.html
  #146  
Old 09-15-2008
TrucksGetDirty's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 947
  #147  
Old 09-15-2008
FireRanger's Avatar  
Join Date: May 2004
Location: CT
Posts: 0
Alright, I'm putting an end to this wreck now. Its been fun but this kid is nothing but a waste of bandwidth right now. I guess I'll get the last word in, since I can. Kid, you can read this and take it for what its worth. I can't force you to comprehend what I or anyone here is telling you. So its all on you. If you want to try thins topic again, be my guest. But you should read what I'm about to tell you and think long and hard about yourself and how you are going to continue here before proceeding.

When you stop acting like needy little child and demanding things of people with your "just tell me what I want to know and tell me now" attitude, you might get somewhere. And lets not forget your lying to us across several pages of this thread. Hell, we still don't know what the real truth is. Because when you lie and get caught, you lose all your credibility. Nobody has any reason to believe ANYTHING you say. So you can whine all you want but its too late. You already ruined it for yourself. I didn't ruin it for you and neither did anyone else here. It is the result of your own actions and now you're paying the price. Growing up and not acting like a douche is the only way to repair your destroyed credibility. Apologizing for your actions might be a good start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerRunner96 View Post
I just dont have the time and patience to correctly punctuate my posts.
If you don't have the "time and patience" to not act like a mope on here, then nobody is going to take the time out of their day to help you. Why should they? So everyone else is supposed to have time and patience posting replies except for you? Because it is time and patience that is required for people on this forum to take their own personal time answering your questions.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerRunner96 View Post
I have never drank alcohol in my life (im dead serious), ive never used drugs,
Assuming you are telling the truth, which a pretty big assumption right now, I'm proud of you, seriously. Keep off the drugs and don't drink and drive. You think I was an *** in this thread, you should see the last thread where someone complained about having to avoid DUI checkpoints while driving drunk like it was cool. You haven't seen the full wrath.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerRunner96 View Post
...and i don't do stupid things, Just because i said i drag doesn't mean im an immature moron with no conern for others.
Drag racing is stupid and shows no concern for others. Lying is stupid and shows no concern for others. Do the math.



Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Making my ranger faster? 1997DangerRanger General Technical & Electrical 11 02-23-2010 11:58 AM
add amber lights that flash faster and opposite hazards 2004edge General Ford Ranger Discussion 2 05-05-2008 01:34 PM
tailgate down = faster? Bhavesh General Ford Ranger Discussion 17 10-19-2006 08:44 PM
going faster....? stegomon General Ford Ranger Discussion 12 06-22-2006 03:08 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:56 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.