Gas prices - Page 8 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


General Ford Ranger Discussion General discussion of the Ford Ranger that does not fit in any other sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #176  
Old 09-01-2005
00RANGER00's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Wellington, FL
Posts: 594
are our gas necks rubber? i might have to buy something to fix that if it is!
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 09-01-2005
zabeard's Avatar
who?
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: IN
Posts: 26,045
ya there rubber
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 09-01-2005
Level III Supporter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: usa
Posts: 24,936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit-ranger
Just a something ive seen in the uk about stealing gas from new cars,if the pipe from the gas cap to the tank is rubber ,ive seen them cut the rubber tube to take the gas to bypass the baffles.
alot of cars the baffles are in the tank not the filler tube
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 09-01-2005
00RANGER00's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Wellington, FL
Posts: 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabeard
ya there rubber
Fawk! Hmmm.....maybe i can get a piece of PVC pipe and fit it over it.......might detour someone from tryin my truck.


who knows...prolly wont do anything
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 09-01-2005
HighRollerII's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 10,066
Yesterday 2.60
Last night- 3.01
After work today 3.30..
Reply With Quote
  #181  
Old 09-01-2005
GrafixGuy's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 8,703
Well my local Autozone is sold out of those locking gas caps...where can I buy one online?
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 09-01-2005
HighRollerII's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 10,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRanger93
Well my local Autozone is sold out of those locking gas caps...where can I buy one online?

lol lol lol lol

EBAY..im sure..lol
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 09-01-2005
00RANGER00's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Wellington, FL
Posts: 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRanger93
Well my local Autozone is sold out of those locking gas caps...where can I buy one online?
Go to walmart........although i had to fight for mine.....i lied to a lady to get it. She asked me if it fit a ford with the twist lock and i told her no. She put it down and i grabbed it and ran!

I know its mean but....w/e i wanted it.

Just do what you gotta do to get it!
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 09-01-2005
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PUEBLO, CO
Posts: 3,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00RANGER00
Go to walmart........although i had to fight for mine.....i lied to a lady to get it. She asked me if it fit a ford with the twist lock and i told her no. She put it down and i grabbed it and ran!

I know its mean but....w/e i wanted it.

Just do what you gotta do to get it!


haahahaha thats borderline pathetic!!!
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 09-01-2005
00RANGER00's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Wellington, FL
Posts: 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERGILDO
haahahaha thats borderline pathetic!!!
yeah well in times of need, lie to girls.....thats what i say
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 09-01-2005
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PUEBLO, CO
Posts: 3,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00RANGER00
yeah well in times of need, lie to girls.....thats what i say

yeah right if t was a ht 20 yr old you would have given her the lock and your wallet to pay for it...
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 09-01-2005
00RANGER00's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Wellington, FL
Posts: 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERGILDO
yeah right if t was a ht 20 yr old you would have given her the lock and your wallet to pay for it...
Bahhh.........leave me be.

we all have done things we shouldnt have.....

life goes on man.
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 09-01-2005
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PUEBLO, CO
Posts: 3,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00RANGER00
Bahhh.........leave me be.

we all have done things we shouldnt have.....

life goes on man.


Not for the middle aged lady that gets her gas stolen right before a road trip to see her dying grandmother. She'll start drivng already unstable because of her ill kin,then she'll run out of gas in the middle of nowhere. After 20 minutes of balling until her eyes are as dry as the desertr, she then has to walk 40 miles to the next town with one gas station and a population of 350 people. On her depressed walk of shame, she runs into a cult looking for a soccer mom to sacrifice to appeal to the voices in their heads that they call the "gods of truth". So not only does she not see her grandmother, she also leaves a widowed parapalegic husband, and 6 children, one of which has down syndrome, who are all under the age of 12. They all grow up having to do everything for themselves including working under the table for a greedy italian landscaper named jean, who likes to cheat them on their paychecks only because he knows that they havent been able to learn enough math to figure out their true income. They will all grow up and shortly thereafter will be picked off one by one because their last resort is to run errands for a drug dealer with no regard for their lives.

good job man, I hope you truck likes sitting in its surburbian neighborhood, with its shny new gas cap and full tank of gas. While you sit inside eating oreos and watching the simpsons.
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 09-01-2005
00RANGER00's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Wellington, FL
Posts: 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERGILDO
Not for the middle aged lady that gets her gas stolen right before a road trip to see her dying grandmother. She'll start drivng already unstable because of her ill kin,then she'll run out of gas in the middle of nowhere. After 20 minutes of balling until her eyes are as dry as the desertr, she then has to walk 40 miles to the next town with one gas station and a population of 350 people. On her depressed walk of shame, she runs into a cult looking for a soccer mom to sacrifice to appeal to the voices in their heads that they call the "gods of truth". So not only does she not see her grandmother, she also leaves a widowed parapalegic husband, and 6 children, one of which has down syndrome, who are all under the age of 12. They all grow up having to do everything for themselves including working under the table for a greedy italian landscaper named jean, who likes to cheat them on their paychecks only because he knows that they havent been able to learn enough math to figure out their true income. They will all grow up and shortly thereafter will be picked off one by one because their last resort is to run errands for a drug dealer with no regard for their lives.

good job man, I hope you truck likes sitting in its surburbian neighborhood, with its shny new gas cap and full tank of gas. While you sit inside eating oreos and watching the simpsons.

You always have to take it to the Absolute extreme. The chances of that happenig are about zero. If she wanted a locking gas cap, she will find one. As for your story, you should write a book. You have managed to fabricate a story to try to make me look bad. Have you ever thought about any of the bad or stupid things you have done in your life. Probably not. So before you judge me, why dont you think about the things you have done in the past and just move on. It seems to me like you like to argue. All you have done is come down on me over somethng supid. How bout coming down on all those crazy mother****ers in New Orleans who have been shooting at the people there to help them? Or how about spending your time doing something nice.


OH AND BTW - there was no lady, it was a joke.(you know to make laughter)

and on top of all that WTF is wrong with the simpsons, and oreos? Absolutly nothing.......your just an Oreo racist.


Maybe you shouldnt bash people, or atleast if you do. Maybe try being nice about it.
Oh and also dont use this pic on me

So now that that is done and over with......(and ill say it once again)

LIFE GOES ON!

CJ
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 09-01-2005
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PUEBLO, CO
Posts: 3,753
You just got....





Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 09-01-2005
00RANGER00's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Wellington, FL
Posts: 594
grow up......
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 09-01-2005
Martiangod's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Owen Sound
Posts: 200
$1.24 Per Liter = $4.69 a US Gallon = $5.63 Imperial Gallon = " Crying in my Beer "

2 days ago it was $3.59 a US gallon.
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 09-01-2005
PharmRanger4x4's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: WI
Posts: 245
Wait, if you can't siphon the gas, why buy a locking gas cap?
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 09-01-2005
Martiangod's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Owen Sound
Posts: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFord4x4
Wait, if you can't siphon the gas, why buy a locking gas cap?
Ice pick & oil drain pan,
Quick, easy, quiet, laying on ground outa site from bypasser's, locking gas cap ain't gonna help this scenario.
Full skid plate on the tank my help more then a locking gas cap in my opinion
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 09-01-2005
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Danville, VA
Posts: 2,664
my town just ran outta gas....they wont have any for 5 days.....
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old 09-01-2005
00RANGER00's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Wellington, FL
Posts: 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by TippnOver
my town just ran outta gas....they wont have any for 5 days.....


well we might be looking at a new top poster then!

Thats sucks bro.....sorry

CJ
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 09-01-2005
YellowEdge's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: White House, TN
Posts: 442
Places around here are running out FAST! just payed 3.39
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 09-01-2005
zabeard's Avatar
who?
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: IN
Posts: 26,045
i hope they all run out... we use it way too much and take advantage of it... its not gona be round forever deal with it.
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 09-01-2005
PharmRanger4x4's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: WI
Posts: 245
^ Well I can just put some studs on my bike tires and be set for all year round!
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 09-01-2005
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PUEBLO, CO
Posts: 3,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00RANGER00
grow up......
dude chill this is what I do. Im very sarcastic and if i really wanted to pick on you then trust me you would know it. take a look at this thread. im good at the little stories but it was a joke.



christ...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gas Prices Diabolic General Ford Ranger Discussion 74 06-04-2007 08:52 PM
Man, Love those Gas Prices!!! BlkTremor02 General Ford Ranger Discussion 41 12-05-2005 05:21 PM
With gas prices, mpg talk, what is yours? wanted 2.3L & 2.5L I4 Tech 28 11-04-2005 07:51 PM
Gas prices going down! Roach2004 General Ford Ranger Discussion 31 09-14-2005 03:59 PM
gas prices up will the trucks go down. 2004edge General Ford Ranger Discussion 25 09-12-2005 02:19 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:52 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.