Pics of my new TRUCK! :) - Page 2 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


General Ford Ranger Discussion General discussion of the Ford Ranger that does not fit in any other sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #26  
Old 11-20-2006
Mark98xlt's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Parma Ohio
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockysFord
"Lowered Trucks Are For Little Boys That Cant Get It Up"

So my back window says...

Looks good, now start modding....
and Lifted trucks are for guys who Dont know how to go down.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-20-2006
Southern4L's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.
Sabrina..
Ya need to get that back bumper straightened out.. looks liek your truck needs a diaper changing


hahahah yeah I know I was like aw...poor baby got kicked in the butt.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-20-2006
Southern4L's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockysFord
"Lowered Trucks Are For Little Boys That Cant Get It Up"

So my back window says...

Looks good, now start modding....
LMFAO I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT!!!

Where'd you get that decal!?!?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-20-2006
Mark98xlt's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Parma Ohio
Posts: 13


Yes thats my truck in the picture..
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-20-2006
Ranger0n20s's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mandeville, Louisiana
Posts: 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockysFord
"Lowered Trucks Are For Little Boys That Cant Get It Up"

So my back window says...

Looks good, now start modding....
lmao i like the gas mileage i get!
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 11-20-2006
Mark98xlt's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Parma Ohio
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger0n20s
lmao i like the gas mileage i get!

That is a good point..
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-21-2006
zabeard's Avatar
who?
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: IN
Posts: 26,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger0n20s
lmao i like the gas mileage i get!

what 16-19?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-21-2006
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Havre De Grace,Md
Posts: 3,262
very nice! I like!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-21-2006
bwester04's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Round Rock, Tx
Posts: 2,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger0n20s
lmao i like the gas mileage i get!
Not to mention the better performance and handling.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-21-2006
dixieranger44
Unregistered User
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwester04
Not to mention the better performance and handling.
its a truck. if you want good gas mileage, handling and performance, get a miata or somethin. lowerin a trucks such a waste
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-21-2006
dixieranger44
Unregistered User
 
Posts: n/a
nice truck by the way
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-21-2006
Mark98xlt's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Parma Ohio
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixieranger44
its a truck. if you want good gas mileage, handling and performance, get a miata or somethin. lowerin a trucks such a waste


oh really?

Lifting them is a waste to its all just a big waste of money best thing we all should do is leave our vehicles stock since we wont waste out money on them because well never get it back out of the truck
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-21-2006
dixieranger44
Unregistered User
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark98xlt
oh really?

Lifting them is a waste to its all just a big waste of money best thing we all should do is leave our vehicles stock since we wont waste out money on them because well never get it back out of the truck
you lift a truck, what can you do? put on bigger tires and go more places. you lower a truck, what can you do? drag your frame, not use your bed for haulin, not tow anything? which is a waste?
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-21-2006
dixieranger44
Unregistered User
 
Posts: n/a
just like your thing says, "Drop and destroy". you drop it, its destroyed
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-21-2006
dixieranger44
Unregistered User
 
Posts: n/a
sabrina, i see you live in boynton beach. i know someone that used to live over behind the hospital. yall got good fishin over on that side of florida
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 11-21-2006
bwester04's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Round Rock, Tx
Posts: 2,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixieranger44
its a truck. if you want good gas mileage, handling and performance, get a miata or somethin. lowerin a trucks such a waste
So along those same lines.. lifting a ranger is such a waste too right? "if you want good offroad capability", which the biggest is the best right? since a miata is better than a lowered ranger, then a monster truck is better than a lifted ranger, right? - then in that case, everybody lifted should trade in for one of these:
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-21-2006
Boomdock's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Washington, IA
Posts: 218
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-21-2006
98TexasRanger's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 395
Lowering a truck is sinceless. Once you lower it you car do what a truck is made for...Hauling. If you try to load anything into your bed ( if you have room since the rear frame is noched) you will be draggin ur AZZ down the road. I know the ranger does not have much on a load limit, but why wreck a great thing?
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-21-2006
dixieranger44
Unregistered User
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwester04
So along those same lines.. lifting a ranger is such a waste too right? "if you want good offroad capability", which the biggest is the best right? since a miata is better than a lowered ranger, then a monster truck is better than a lifted ranger, right? - then in that case, everybody lifted should trade in for one of these:
yes and no. no because first off, that wouldnt even make it in the trail. yes because you could just make your own trail.

yes, a monster truck is better than a lifted ranger because you can run over anything. and at the same time, no, its not better because they break almost everytime you use them.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-21-2006
n3elz's Avatar
RF Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Kennett Square, PA
Posts: 10,620
Not to mention what it costs to build one, lol. I groused about spending the money for 35" tires...
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 11-21-2006
Mark98xlt's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Parma Ohio
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98TexasRanger
Lowering a truck is sinceless. Once you lower it you car do what a truck is made for...Hauling. If you try to load anything into your bed ( if you have room since the rear frame is noched) you will be draggin ur AZZ down the road. I know the ranger does not have much on a load limit, but why wreck a great thing?

You there are wrong Now if I changed my rear springs on my truck yes I would lose my load rating but since I am on stock springs which are now under the axle Im dropped. I have air shocks in the back If i have the desire to haul anything I just air them up when needed put my **** in and haul PERFECTLY and then when Im done let the air out...

Also just because your dropped you dont need a notch, anything more than a 5 inch drop out back yes you will need a notch or it will ride like **** common sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixieranger44
just like your thing says, "Drop and destroy". you drop it, its destroyed
Thats not what its meant thats when people bag their truck and drag their frame, rip rollpans off etc etc get your facts straight.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 11-21-2006
Southern4L's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 55
Men...=\
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 11-21-2006
dixieranger44
Unregistered User
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark98xlt

Thats not what its meant thats when people bag their truck and drag their frame, rip rollpans off etc etc get your facts straight.
i got my facts straight. i figured thats the meanin you had behind it, but mine fits it just as well
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 11-21-2006
Mark98xlt's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Parma Ohio
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixieranger44
i got my facts straight. i figured thats the meanin you had behind it, but mine fits it just as well

well your wrong because just because my truck is dropped means its far from destroyed It has the same amount of funtionality as it did when it was stock
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 11-21-2006
SteveOh's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Ft. Campbell Kentucky
Posts: 4,585
wow now we got dropped vers lifted wars here............what a loving bunch of people here.......ROTFLMAO
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Finished Painting the truck and Pics of Kyles Truck Chris98 Snapshots 16 10-17-2012 07:57 AM
Some new pics of the truck, new wheels couple other things Downey Snapshots 13 03-01-2011 09:49 PM
Greenville, South Carolina Meet. Pics Pics Pics dcrymes99ranger Meet & Greet Photos 11 03-09-2010 06:09 PM
thought i needed more pics of the truck with the hood done. driveway pics lol Tys 4x4 FTW Snapshots 38 07-03-2009 02:26 AM
Pics of the new roll bar(Several Pics) Rosemont General Ford Ranger Discussion 25 10-10-2005 10:40 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:16 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.