Want to Buy: 06+ emblems (CA) - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Interior, Exterior, Electrical, & Misc. Ford Ranger interior, exterior, and electrical parts, i.e. overhead consoles, speakers, lights, bumpers, doors, wiring. This sub-forum is also for ads which list multiple Ford Ranger items per thread.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 08-17-2009
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: 559, CA
Posts: 1,174
06+ emblems (CA)

If anyone has some new 06+ fender emblems laying around let me know. Preferably the ones that only say "Ranger" and do not have "XLT" on them.
  #2  
Old 08-18-2009
mlw20lu's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Loxahatchee, FL
Posts: 1,825
go to FORD.
  #3  
Old 08-18-2009
seed60's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (15)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 5,584
I have a set with "edge" stickers on them. Shoot me a pm or something.

Name:  DSCN0212.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  64.8 KB
  #4  
Old 08-18-2009
Andrew_2006's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Windsor Ontario
Posts: 352
go to underdog where I got mine last fall.

Andrew
  #5  
Old 08-18-2009
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: 559, CA
Posts: 1,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew_2006 View Post
go to underdog where I got mine last fall.
they're not on that site anymore, that's why I posted here. But today I found a ford parts site that sells em for $11.xx each
  #6  
Old 08-18-2009
jlstang351's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Covington,GA
Posts: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by gts007 View Post
they're not on that site anymore, that's why I posted here. But today I found a ford parts site that sells em for $11.xx each
Link?
  #7  
Old 08-18-2009
The_Dealer's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Macon Georgia
Posts: 348
i was just lookin at em on ebay
  #8  
Old 08-18-2009
Mykhael's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: .
Posts: 4,197
  #9  
Old 08-19-2009
jlstang351's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Covington,GA
Posts: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by STL View Post
Thanks man...Last time i looked they were closer to $20 each.. may go ahead and bite the bullit

edit...They want another $10 for shipping..Bastards!
  #10  
Old 08-19-2009
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: 559, CA
Posts: 1,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlstang351 View Post
Link?
here



Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dealer View Post
i was just lookin at em on ebay
The only 06 pair I saw there the other day was like $48 after shipping costs.
  #11  
Old 08-20-2009
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: 559, CA
Posts: 1,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlstang351 View Post
Thanks man...Last time i looked they were closer to $20 each.. may go ahead and bite the bullit

edit...They want another $10 for shipping..Bastards!
the link I posted above doesn't determine S&H until it actually ships. It shipped today FedEx and it was 5 bucks. So grand total it was $28.42 for the pair.
  #12  
Old 08-20-2009
Ford04Ranger4.0's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Plattsburgh, New York
Posts: 3,390
You can get them at Ford for $12 each
  #13  
Old 08-20-2009
hozII's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: athens, Al
Posts: 2,245
I've got some 3 actually one for the tailgate.....

  #14  
Old 08-20-2009
edgerider2002's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 1,584
is it possible to like sand off the black paint so it still has the ranger lettering but the whole piece is chrome?
  #15  
Old 08-20-2009
rangerboy101's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Winchester, Va
Posts: 8,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgerider2002 View Post
is it possible to like sand off the black paint so it still has the ranger lettering but the whole piece is chrome?
Just take paint thinner and a couple q-tips.
  #16  
Old 08-20-2009
hozII's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: athens, Al
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgerider2002 View Post
is it possible to like sand off the black paint so it still has the ranger lettering but the whole piece is chrome?
hate to be a douche dude but need to post in another thread..this is a classified thread not Q&A.
  #17  
Old 08-20-2009
edgerider2002's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 1,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by hozII View Post
hate to be a douche dude but need to post in another thread..this is a classified thread not Q&A.
and to think if you would have answered the question i may have been interested in buying your set but not any more.
  #18  
Old 08-20-2009
hozII's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: athens, Al
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgerider2002 View Post
and to think if you would have answered the question i may have been interested in buying your set but not any more.
HA!! oh well!!
  #19  
Old 08-28-2009
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: 559, CA
Posts: 1,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford04Ranger4.0 View Post
You can get them at Ford for $12 each
Mine wanted more than that. And even at $12 after California tax it would've been the same as what I paid from that site.

Jeremy, I read awhile ago about the acetone mod to the older Ranger emblems that have the black border. You use acetone and scrub the black off and it looked sick with the entire thing chromed out. I'm guessing you could do the same with the new emblems to get the 'Ranger' black off
  #20  
Old 08-28-2009
Ford04Ranger4.0's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Plattsburgh, New York
Posts: 3,390
Did you try other dealerships?
  #21  
Old 08-28-2009
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beaumont, CA
Posts: 632
josh, how much for the ranger emblems? not interested in the oval
  #22  
Old 08-28-2009
hozII's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: athens, Al
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiefromcali View Post
josh, how much for the ranger emblems? not interested in the oval

already sold'em rangerndog bought them as a set......
  #23  
Old 08-28-2009
RangerNDog's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Harrisonburg, VA
Posts: 1,958
GTS007 did you get your emblems in yet?

Sorry Eddie as soon as Josh posted them I had to have them. LOL. I have some plans for them that I think most will like.
  #24  
Old 08-28-2009
edgerider2002's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 1,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by gts007 View Post
Mine wanted more than that. And even at $12 after California tax it would've been the same as what I paid from that site.

Jeremy, I read awhile ago about the acetone mod to the older Ranger emblems that have the black border. You use acetone and scrub the black off and it looked sick with the entire thing chromed out. I'm guessing you could do the same with the new emblems to get the 'Ranger' black off
i actually just picked up some the other day from the junk yard. i kinda like the look with the black i may not take off the black paint. and if your looking for some stuff i found a yard off of chestnut and 99 and they had 2 06 rangers there. good stuff was already gone though, i got one emblem off each truck since the others were badly scratched. he offered me 25 cash for them but i only had 20 and he took it.
  #25  
Old 08-28-2009
Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beaumont, CA
Posts: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerNDog View Post
Sorry Eddie as soon as Josh posted them I had to have them. LOL. I have some plans for them that I think most will like.


thats ok, theyre nice emblems! I wouldve jump on them too LOL
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Emblems.. htjunkie Exterior Semi-Tech 26 09-25-2008 09:46 PM
acetoning emblems, is there an easier way? quicksilver2001 General Ford Ranger Discussion 39 10-26-2006 02:52 PM
where to get emblems..??? TippnOver Exterior Semi-Tech 6 03-27-2005 04:52 PM
Escape V-6 Emblems TremorJon General Ford Ranger Discussion 3 06-14-2004 11:46 PM
Removing side emblems.. NHBubba_Revisited Exterior Semi-Tech 3 06-14-2004 10:38 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:25 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.