Interior, Exterior, Electrical, & Misc. Ford Ranger interior, exterior, and electrical parts, i.e. overhead consoles, speakers, lights, bumpers, doors, wiring. This sub-forum is also for ads which list multiple Ford Ranger items per thread.

Want to Buy: FX4 Level II Shifter Knob and Leather Boot

  #1  
Old 09-04-2010
Masteratarms93's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (8)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Goose Creek SC
Posts: 4,685
FX4 Level II Shifter **** and Leather Boot



I am in the process of running this setup. I have the shifter on it's way at the end of the month but I need the ball and the boot. Anyone have one laying around? Will pay good money!

Also, I can get an aftermarket boot from a leather place or something. Where are good places to get them?
 
  #2  
Old 09-04-2010
Ranger_Envy's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Newton, Ks
Posts: 845
The boot and **** are going to cost you. Especially the **** unless you find a tore up one.

JP7 had a blue boot he was trying to sell that he had custom made. You might ask him where he got it done at. Its probably going to of been cheaper to get a whole setup than to piece one together.
 
  #3  
Old 09-04-2010
Scrambler82's Avatar
Old Guy Userů
iTrader: (12)
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 7,291
Ford did have the Boots and the Bezel in their Obsolete Stock.
I got a set, I wanted all new so I paid the price.
I think this Ford Parts House had them, FASTFORDPARTS.COM, BUT you need to call the Shop and ask for Parts and then for Ray.
Also, it would help if you had an FX4 Lvl II VIN to help the Parts Guys out.

FX4 Dual Shifter Boot andBezel.

1)*T/C Bezel***********1L5Z7277AE
2) 5 SPD Boot*** *** 2L5Z7277AC
3) T/C Boot************2L5Z7277AD
4) T/C Floor Plate*** 2L5Z7479AB

Above numbers are for the Dual Shifter Boots, Bezel and Floor Plate Setup, not the Linkage or Shifters.
Thought they might help.

Remember Lvl II VIN, ask for Ray, and get your credit card out.

ltr,
 
  #4  
Old 09-04-2010
Ranger_Envy's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (5)
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Newton, Ks
Posts: 845
Originally Posted by Scrambler82 View Post
Ford did have the Boots and the Bezel in their Obsolete Stock.
I got a set, I wanted all new so I paid the price.
I think this Ford Parts House had them, FASTFORDPARTS.COM, BUT you need to call the Shop and ask for Parts and then for Ray.
Also, it would help if you had an FX4 Lvl II VIN to help the Parts Guys out.

FX4 Dual Shifter Boot andBezel.

1)*T/C Bezel***********1L5Z7277AE
2) 5 SPD Boot*** *** 2L5Z7277AC
3) T/C Boot************2L5Z7277AD
4) T/C Floor Plate*** 2L5Z7479AB

Above numbers are for the Dual Shifter Boots, Bezel and Floor Plate Setup, not the Linkage or Shifters.
Thought they might help.

Remember Lvl II VIN, ask for Ray, and get your credit card out.

ltr,
Grev,
He'll need a boot from an 04+ as it'll be a squared boot instead of a round boot like the Twin stick trucks have. ilikesnackpacks bought my twin stick shifter, boot and **** and made it work so you might ask him how he made it work.
 

Last edited by Ranger_Envy; 09-05-2010 at 08:26 PM.
  #5  
Old 09-05-2010
Bumpncarstereo's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (3)
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: btwn the Buff and the Roc
Posts: 1,302
when i have the rest of my stuff for my twin stick set up i will have a leather boot that i got from either jusnes modified, or underdog performance (i cant remember which one). Depending on when i get it done the boot will be up for sale.
 
  #6  
Old 09-06-2010
Scrambler82's Avatar
Old Guy Userů
iTrader: (12)
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 7,291
Originally Posted by Ranger_Envy View Post
Grev,
He'll need a boot from an 04+ as it'll be a squared boot instead of a round boot like the Twin stick trucks have. ilikesnackpacks bought my twin stick shifter, boot and **** and made it work so you might ask him how he made it work.
OK sorry about that, was thinking they were the same as the 03.

Good to know the round Bezel/Boots stopped in 03.

ltr
 
  #7  
Old 09-06-2010
steev's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (2)
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 138
I have one of the round boots that I'd be willing to part with, if you can figure out how to make it work! Just PM me if you're interested.

-steve
 
  #8  
Old 09-06-2010
Masteratarms93's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (8)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Goose Creek SC
Posts: 4,685
Originally Posted by Bumpncarstereo View Post
when i have the rest of my stuff for my twin stick set up i will have a leather boot that i got from either jusnes modified, or underdog performance (i cant remember which one). Depending on when i get it done the boot will be up for sale.
If you would PM me when it is up for sale.

I'm defiantly not buying new. Too pricey.

I am on the edge with the ****. I want one that is factory but they are expensive. I paid $60 for the chrome shifter arm and i would be willing to pay another $60 or $70 for the ****. No more.

The leather boot I can find anywhere.
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Jp7
Interior, Exterior, Electrical, & Misc.
1
06-16-2012 09:38 AM
BLK02
Interior, Exterior, Electrical, & Misc.
22
02-01-2012 08:17 AM
Jp7
Interior, Exterior, Electrical, & Misc.
5
11-20-2011 08:09 PM
steev
Interior, Exterior, Electrical, & Misc.
7
02-05-2011 06:01 PM
05RangerXLT
eBay & Craigslist Finds
1
08-12-2010 06:50 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Want to Buy: FX4 Level II Shifter Knob and Leather Boot


Contact Us - Sitemap - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.