Want to Buy: Looking for some items! - Oh - Page 2 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Interior, Exterior, Electrical, & Misc. Ford Ranger interior, exterior, and electrical parts, i.e. overhead consoles, speakers, lights, bumpers, doors, wiring. This sub-forum is also for ads which list multiple Ford Ranger items per thread.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #26  
Old 12-11-2010
evilclown312's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Logan ohio
Posts: 2,772
Sorry i didnt get back to you on those, idk what im doing honsetly, seeing as i cant find decent brackets for cheap,
  #27  
Old 12-11-2010
99offroadrngr's Avatar
TOYOTA
iTrader: (37)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilclown312 View Post
Sorry i didnt get back to you on those, idk what im doing honsetly, seeing as i cant find decent brackets for cheap,
its ok. if you want them in the next week or so just let me know so i don't throw them somewhere where i'll never want to dig them out til spring. you could have a piece of beards truck! haha
  #28  
Old 12-11-2010
evilclown312's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Logan ohio
Posts: 2,772
Haha will do man, anyone have input on LMC brackets? Just wondering the quality of the brackets. Also there is just 4 "Brackets" correct? The 2 support brace's and the the 2 brackets that connect to the frame. Correct?
  #29  
Old 12-11-2010
99offroadrngr's Avatar
TOYOTA
iTrader: (37)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilclown312 View Post
Haha will do man, anyone have input on LMC brackets? Just wondering the quality of the brackets. Also there is just 4 "Brackets" correct? The 2 support brace's and the the 2 brackets that connect to the frame. Correct?
the support braces (which is the only ones i have spares of) go from the corners of the bumper to the front of the bumper so if you hit something it has support on the sides. The 2 brackets are the ones that connect to the frame and to the bumper to hold it on
  #30  
Old 12-11-2010
evilclown312's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Logan ohio
Posts: 2,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99offroadrngr View Post
the support braces (which is the only ones i have spares of) go from the corners of the bumper to the front of the bumper so if you hit something it has support on the sides. The 2 brackets are the ones that connect to the frame and to the bumper to hold it on
Yeh, thats what i thought, Ford here in town tried to tell me there was 6
  #31  
Old 12-11-2010
Masteratarms93's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Goose Creek SC
Posts: 4,685
yep just the 4. i got the side supports for my 98-00 bumper off ebay for $12 a piece. i believe the certifit ones are exactly the same and they were actually thicker than my OEM ones.
  #32  
Old 12-11-2010
99offroadrngr's Avatar
TOYOTA
iTrader: (37)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,728
the 01 support brackets i got from certifit were thin as hell thats why i got rid of them as soon as i saw the oem ones. probably different on the 98-00s since the bracket isn't entirely the same. sucks they don't carry the bumper brackets though.
  #33  
Old 12-11-2010
evilclown312's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Logan ohio
Posts: 2,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99offroadrngr View Post
the 01 support brackets i got from certifit were thin as hell thats why i got rid of them as soon as i saw the oem ones. probably different on the 98-00s since the bracket isn't entirely the same. sucks they don't carry the bumper brackets though.
Yeh maybe ill just order that brackets from LMC, ill get those side braces off of you if you could wait a week or two? If not its cool.
  #34  
Old 12-11-2010
99offroadrngr's Avatar
TOYOTA
iTrader: (37)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilclown312 View Post
Yeh maybe ill just order that brackets from LMC, ill get those side braces off of you if you could wait a week or two? If not its cool.
yeah they're not going anywhere ill keep them in my weatherguard so i don't toss them somewhere lol
  #35  
Old 12-11-2010
evilclown312's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Logan ohio
Posts: 2,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99offroadrngr View Post
yeah they're not going anywhere ill keep them in my weatherguard so i don't toss them somewhere lol
Alright thanks man, with holidays and other truck parts i just dont have the cash on hand right now, shouldnt be a problem in a week or two though.
  #36  
Old 12-11-2010
99offroadrngr's Avatar
TOYOTA
iTrader: (37)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,728
no worries. just pay shipping and they're yours i don't care lol
  #37  
Old 12-11-2010
evilclown312's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Logan ohio
Posts: 2,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99offroadrngr View Post
no worries. just pay shipping and they're yours i don't care lol
Wait so for like 11 bucks?
  #38  
Old 12-11-2010
99offroadrngr's Avatar
TOYOTA
iTrader: (37)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,728
yeah, they should fit in a medium flat rate. Ill go check if i still have my box with disc brakes inside

edit: i don't have that box inside the house I'll have to check tomorrow. It doesnt fit in another medium flat rate box i have inside but i think there are two dimensions.
  #39  
Old 12-11-2010
evilclown312's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Logan ohio
Posts: 2,772
Ok lol,consider them sold like monday :)
  #40  
Old 12-30-2010
evilclown312's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Logan ohio
Posts: 2,772
BUMP.

Found Shackles and all but driver side bumper bracket.
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Some Camburg, some BTF, some Bilstein, some OEM yeatzee Snapshots 17 08-14-2012 05:17 PM
Warn bumper and few misc. items (Ca) Hanzo Steel Interior, Exterior, Electrical, & Misc. 12 04-17-2009 05:09 PM
Man Cave items.... REUBER General Ford Ranger Discussion 12 07-08-2007 09:52 PM
Interchangable items from 28 spline to 31 spline 01xltranger4x4 Drivetrain Tech 25 05-18-2007 01:09 PM
Checking interest in a few items that MIGHT be FS.. doc General Ford Ranger Discussion 6 11-12-2006 09:57 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:45 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.