Interior, Exterior, Electrical, & Misc. Ford Ranger interior, exterior, and electrical parts, i.e. overhead consoles, speakers, lights, bumpers, doors, wiring. This sub-forum is also for ads which list multiple Ford Ranger items per thread.

Want to Buy: / Trade: Used Lund Visor , p/n: 12125 or Moon Visor - MA

  #1  
Old 02-26-2012
Scrambler82's Avatar
Old Guy User…
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 7,296
/ Trade for: Used Lund Visor , p/n: 12125 or Moon Visor - MA

I was thinking on getting a Windshield Visor and then gave up on the idea, now I am back.

Want Lund p/n: 12125 for the unlighted version and then there is the Moon
Visor but I do not know the number but it the one for the 2000 Ranger.

Anyone have one of these let me know.

Thks for reading.
 

Last edited by Scrambler82; 02-27-2012 at 09:05 AM. Reason: spl chk
  #2  
Old 02-28-2012
99offroadrngr's Avatar
TOYOTA
iTrader: (37)
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,728
Originally Posted by Scrambler82 View Post
I was thinking on getting a Windshield Visor and then gave up on the idea, now I am back.

Want Lund p/n: 12125 for the unlighted version and then there is the Moon
Visor but I do not know the number but it the one for the 2000 Ranger.

Anyone have one of these let me know.

Thks for reading.
there was one on craigslist but he never emailed me back. it was brand new
 
  #3  
Old 02-28-2012
Scrambler82's Avatar
Old Guy User…
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 7,296
That’s funny, I have been going with searches on Craig’s List for a while now, using ever word arrangement I can come up with but nothing comes back for the 12125 (93-2001).

You’ve got to explain how you do it.

There are al kinds out there for other vehicles but not the Ranger or at least what I can come up with.

Thanks for the info, maybe next time.
 
  #4  
Old 02-28-2012
Clinton's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (19)
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: PA.
Posts: 1,417
Check ebay, I found mine there. I got the solar visor because I can never find the lunar ones
 
  #5  
Old 02-28-2012
99offroadrngr's Avatar
TOYOTA
iTrader: (37)
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,728
Originally Posted by Scrambler82 View Post
That’s funny, I have been going with searches on Craig’s List for a while now, using ever word arrangement I can come up with but nothing comes back for the 12125 (93-2001).

You’ve got to explain how you do it.

There are al kinds out there for other vehicles but not the Ranger or at least what I can come up with.

Thanks for the info, maybe next time.
I'll check again later tonight. Maybe one will be on there. I picked up a $380 Thule roof rack system for my car for $80 today

edit: Nothing within 400 miles thats not for 86-92 model years
 

Last edited by 99offroadrngr; 02-28-2012 at 04:30 PM.
  #6  
Old 02-28-2012
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Spearfish, SD
Posts: 42
I got my Moonvisor from a guy in New Hampshire off of CL for $135 with shipping. They are few and far between. Sometimes you might get lucky in a junkyard too! The extended cab moonvisor is part# 19043.

http://www.searchtempest.com/

Put your zip in, choose 3000 miles for distance, then in the "what" box type 19043 and go hunting. There is one up in Minnesota, but the guy is a hard on about it. I tried getting it for $150 but he is pretty firm on his gold covered visor.
 
  #7  
Old 02-28-2012
99offroadrngr's Avatar
TOYOTA
iTrader: (37)
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,728
Originally Posted by piscespokerbrat View Post
I got my Moonvisor from a guy in New Hampshire off of CL for $135 with shipping. They are few and far between. Sometimes you might get lucky in a junkyard too! The extended cab moonvisor is part# 19043.

http://www.searchtempest.com/

Put your zip in, choose 3000 miles for distance, then in the "what" box type 19043 and go hunting. There is one up in Minnesota, but the guy is a hard on about it. I tried getting it for $150 but he is pretty firm on his gold covered visor.
thats what i used to search for him. that site rules
 
  #8  
Old 02-28-2012
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Spearfish, SD
Posts: 42
While I am not too fond of Tempest, I have my own program that is easier to search CL with. Tempest is good for the novice searcher I think (no offense).
 
  #9  
Old 02-28-2012
99offroadrngr's Avatar
TOYOTA
iTrader: (37)
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11,728
Originally Posted by piscespokerbrat View Post
While I am not too fond of Tempest, I have my own program that is easier to search CL with. Tempest is good for the novice searcher I think (no offense).
I've used a weird coded program, i forget what it was and tempest both for a side job and its worked great so i don't have any complaints....yet lol
 

Last edited by 99offroadrngr; 02-28-2012 at 07:02 PM.
  #10  
Old 04-02-2012
Scrambler82's Avatar
Old Guy User…
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 7,296
Pushing it around... Anyone got one ?
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
cwmt3
Exterior Semi-Tech
16
10-02-2012 10:10 PM
fenderpicks
Interior, Exterior, Electrical, & Misc.
0
09-25-2012 12:38 PM
jagal
Ranger Products, Company, & Member Reviews
1
06-17-2012 09:26 PM
andrew_deaton
Interior, Exterior, Electrical, & Misc.
0
03-01-2012 07:51 PM
Alucard
Exterior Semi-Tech
29
02-01-2006 08:52 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Want to Buy: / Trade: Used Lund Visor , p/n: 12125 or Moon Visor - MA


Contact Us - Sitemap - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.