2003 Center Armrest Cover ? - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource

Interior Semi-Tech General discussion of interior for the Ford Ranger.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2010
logan03CO's Avatar

Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,235
Icon5 2003 Center Armrest Cover ?

Alright I'm hoping someone here knows what the Ford part number is for the 2003 armrest/console unit is? It's just the one that is part of the 60/40 seat and has the cupholder in the corner...I need a cover for mine..and I need it to be brand newwwwww.

I couldn't find in on the Tasca Ford website...

Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: PNW
Posts: 28
Wouldn't mind knowing that for a 2001 either. My armrest is OK, but the lid is SHOT.
Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Armrest/Center Console? Ghetto B Interior Semi-Tech 19 03-10-2015 02:39 PM
putting a '03 armrest w/ cupholder in my '99. how do you remove the 60/40 armrest?? jordanvw Interior Semi-Tech 9 02-18-2011 07:20 AM
WTB: Non-cracked center armrest lid and black door armrests - Austin, TX slowrey Interior, Exterior, Electrical, & Misc. 3 05-18-2009 02:33 AM
Center Armrest Question thesoundmaster Interior Semi-Tech 15 05-03-2007 05:45 PM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:37 PM.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.