indy meet 4/18/09 - Page 3 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Meet & Greet Photos Share photos of meet and greets in this sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #51  
Old 04-19-2009
robert99ranger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Indiana/Mississippi
Posts: 5,807
^What you talking about?
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 04-20-2009
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Avon, IN
Posts: 756
imo haspen is alot better then badlands.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 04-20-2009
JoshK's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: CC, Indiana
Posts: 3,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big04Ranger View Post
imo haspen is alot better then badlands.
I hate that place..the only thing that is fun is the motorcross course (want to take the rhino) and sitting on a log drinking watching the drunk drivers take there rigs up devils backbone lol...Other then that it sucked, atleast on a quad.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 04-20-2009
freddie's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 2,463
Wow.. looks like a nice turnout, with some VERY nice trucks in deed..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger01 View Post
I don't like for my truck to feel little. I would not allow this to happen:
I concur..

Name:  SDC10249.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  98.5 KB
Who's?...........I Love..it... Just needs dropped now.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 04-20-2009
fishy2k8's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (-1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Avon, IN
Posts: 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie View Post
Wow.. looks like a nice turnout, with some VERY nice trucks in deed..


I concur..


Who's?...........I Love..it... Just needs dropped now.
Member on rps... User name spudguns
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 04-20-2009
freddie's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishy2k8 View Post
Member on rps... User name spudguns
Ook cool, thanks man.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 04-20-2009
RF Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: College Station, TX
Posts: 5,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie View Post
Wow.. looks like a nice turnout, with some VERY nice trucks in deed..


I concur..


Who's?...........I Love..it... Just needs dropped now.
That second picture didn't show up on my work computer. I thought you were telling me I needed to lower my FX4 LII!
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 04-20-2009
freddie's Avatar
Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead61 View Post
That second picture didn't show up on my work computer. I thought you were telling me I needed to lower my FX4 LII!
Lol No! However., honestly, when I first saw that pic of your Lvl 2 between the 2 SAS'd trucks, I thought it was a lowered truck with Lvl 2 hooks! Lol

Don't worry though, I parked next to Zach's truck back in October and it made mine look tiny.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 04-20-2009
RF Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: College Station, TX
Posts: 5,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie View Post
Lol No! However., honestly, when I first saw that pic of your Lvl 2 between the 2 SAS'd trucks, I thought it was a lowered truck with Lvl 2 hooks! Lol

Don't worry though, I parked next to Zach's truck back in October and it made mine look tiny.
I guess that would make Zach and I about 4 feet tall! Haha
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 04-20-2009
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Avon, IN
Posts: 756
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshK View Post
I hate that place..the only thing that is fun is the motorcross course (want to take the rhino) and sitting on a log drinking watching the drunk drivers take there rigs up devils backbone lol...Other then that it sucked, atleast on a quad.

o ya haspen is way lame for quads and bikes
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fall Indy meet 2010 TrndAssassin Meet & Greet Photos 4 10-02-2010 06:17 PM
indy meet, sept 2010 gumby Meets, Greets, & Events 11 09-10-2010 06:02 PM
Indy Meet Pics robert99ranger Meet & Greet Photos 30 11-10-2009 08:02 PM
fall indy meet gumby Meets, Greets, & Events 49 11-07-2009 07:22 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:10 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.