Litte Washington Meet - Page 2 - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource


Meet & Greet Photos Share photos of meet and greets in this sub-forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #26  
Old 01-19-2009
DisturbedESV's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 3,115
Correction Shane... Chris is from TRS... Viva La Ranger or something
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-19-2009
jaycheetwood's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ogden, Utah
Posts: 2,218
Shane is your bumper painted??

And yeah i love your truck end of story.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-19-2009
Cooke15's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Posts: 1,490
nice pics shane :)
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-19-2009
Cooke15's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Posts: 1,490
he has a rhinoed bumper
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-19-2009
Fx4wannabe01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (23)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boring, Oregon
Posts: 21,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
Correction Shane... Chris is from TRS... Viva La Ranger or something
oops. my bad. edited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycheetwood View Post
Shane is your bumper painted??

And yeah i love your truck end of story.
hahaha..thanks. lol. which bumper? everythings painted dude. front is bedliner, rear is dark shadow gray...sooon to be semi flat black.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 01-19-2009
jaycheetwood's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ogden, Utah
Posts: 2,218
so the front is done with the bed liner paint?
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-19-2009
Fx4wannabe01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (23)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boring, Oregon
Posts: 21,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycheetwood View Post
so the front is done with the bed liner paint?
ya...DupliColor Bedliner in a can. my flares are like that too.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-19-2009
jaycheetwood's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ogden, Utah
Posts: 2,218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
ya...DupliColor Bedliner in a can. my flares are like that too.
in a can? how did the work out? go on fairly even?
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 01-19-2009
Fx4wannabe01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (23)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boring, Oregon
Posts: 21,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycheetwood View Post
in a can? how did the work out? go on fairly even?
takes a bit to figure out how it sprayed...and you can tell when you compare the flares to the bumper and valence since i did the bumper and valence last. went on great. stays on great....and it's black which is SOOO much better than my stock gray plastic pieces. OH...btw...there's chrome under that bedliner.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 01-19-2009
jaycheetwood's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ogden, Utah
Posts: 2,218
Hmm, i like the idea cause the gray pieces fade unless you really do alot of armor - all.

This would keep em black all the time.. where did you get the stuff from?
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 01-19-2009
Fx4wannabe01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (23)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boring, Oregon
Posts: 21,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycheetwood View Post
Hmm, i like the idea cause the gray pieces fade unless you really do alot of armor - all.

This would keep em black all the time.. where did you get the stuff from?
Local autoparts store...about $10 a can. i think i used a grand total of 4 cans for the bumper and flares? You're lucky. All your plastics are already black.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 01-19-2009
Ford04Ranger4.0's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Plattsburgh, New York
Posts: 3,390
i find that duplicolor fades quick but hard to get off, i like the plastickote or diy raptor liner for cheap liners
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 01-19-2009
Fx4wannabe01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (23)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boring, Oregon
Posts: 21,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford04Ranger4.0 View Post
i find that duplicolor fades quick but hard to get off, i like the plastickote or diy raptor liner for cheap liners
idk...

look at my truck in the pics...

twas sprayed back in april....
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 01-19-2009
Ford04Ranger4.0's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Plattsburgh, New York
Posts: 3,390
I used it on a car trailer and it faded to grey and like i said hard to get off, now i sprayed it with a bed liner gun of raptor liner sh*t is tough
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 01-19-2009
NATEFX407's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Kawartha Lakes, ON
Posts: 459
Jesse I can't believe how sick your wheels look with cranked bars, shackle lift, and 33's! I was planning on getting 33's in the spring after getting a body lift, now I'm rethinking, maybe just shackles, then 33's, I love how they fill up the wheelwell.

All the trucks looks great!
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 01-19-2009
98liftedranger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: California
Posts: 12,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
EiraM... Do you ever where anything besides that red jacket?? LOL Thats like the 3rd or 4th meet with that thing.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 01-19-2009
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
Shane the corners look awesome, what did you do the lense exactly? Did you shade the inside or outside? Anyone know what tires is on that white edge?

All the trucks look great!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 01-19-2009
DisturbedESV's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 3,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98liftedranger View Post
EiraM... Do you ever where anything besides that red jacket?? LOL Thats like the 3rd or 4th meet with that thing.
Cute madA... yes!! I actually probably haven't worn that SINCE the last meet... and it's only 2 meets... thank you
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 01-19-2009
Fx4wannabe01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (23)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boring, Oregon
Posts: 21,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04blackedge View Post
Shane the corners look awesome, what did you do the lense exactly? Did you shade the inside or outside? Anyone know what tires is on that white edge?

All the trucks look great!

I shaded just the reflector on the inside of the lense...went a little too dark imo...but it's just a trial set of corners. lol.


Cepek somthings are on the white steppie. I can't find any info...but they had the DC on the sidewalls like like mud countrys...but they wern't mud countrys.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 01-19-2009
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
I looked on his sig on TRS, its a Les Schwab winter tire, Mountain Cat

http://www.lesschwab.com/tires/winter/mountaincatet.asp
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 01-19-2009
98liftedranger's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: California
Posts: 12,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedESV View Post
Cute madA... yes!! I actually probably haven't worn that SINCE the last meet... and it's only 2 meets... thank you
LOL! OK It looked like more. haha
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 01-19-2009
Fx4wannabe01's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (23)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boring, Oregon
Posts: 21,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04blackedge View Post
I looked on his sig on TRS, its a Les Schwab winter tire, Mountain Cat

http://www.lesschwab.com/tires/winter/mountaincatet.asp
BUT....manufactured by DC...it's got DC on the sidewalls...

lookatem...lookatem...
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 01-19-2009
DisturbedESV's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 3,115
^^^ He has to be right to some degree... just smile and nod... hehe
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 01-19-2009
04blackedge's Avatar
RF Veteran
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 23,426
Oh I'm not saying that they're not, I just didnt see anything on the page about them.

EDIT

I just found this pic, it even says Dick Cepek on the side of the tire

Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 01-19-2009
Cooke15's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by NATEFX407 View Post
Jesse I can't believe how sick your wheels look with cranked bars, shackle lift, and 33's! I was planning on getting 33's in the spring after getting a body lift, now I'm rethinking, maybe just shackles, then 33's, I love how they fill up the wheelwell.

All the trucks looks great!
Thanks I would suggest doing AAL's too to be safe.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Southwest Washington Meet? 19Ranger96 Meet & Greet Photos 1 03-29-2010 07:00 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:08 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.